“TrendSights Analysis: Moderation & Avoidance“, explores how FMCG brands can help consumers to limit or avoid specific products or ingredients, either out of choice or necessity.
Consumers exhibit, or aim to exhibit, restraint as a means of supporting or improving their wellbeing. In doing so, they are giving up or moderating many “villain” ingredients, vices, and impurities for the good of their long-term health. For many consumers moderation or avoidance behavior is done through choice; however, others are forced to for medical reasons or feel required to due to religion or culture.
– Moderation is a key strategy for weight loss, with more than half of consumers trying to lose weight globally eating smaller portions to do so.
– The majority of consumers are driven to experiment with new flavors and fragrances as a result of curiosity.
– Lack of time, choice overload, and brand loyalty present barriers to consumer experimentation.
– A third of consumers legally allowed to drink alcohol globally abstain from doing so altogether.
– Six in 10 consumers globally are concerned about the impact of chemicals on their health and appearance, opting for natural formulations to avoid chemical ingredients.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the different routes through which brands can stimulate consumer demand through helping consumers moderate or avoid specific villains, vices, and impurities.
– Understand what motivates consumers to moderate or avoid certain ingredients and products.
– Compare the relevance of Moderation & Avoidance in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
– Identify the innovation implications of Moderation & Avoidance for your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
Moderating & Avoiding: Villains
Moderating & Avoiding: Vices
Moderating & Avoiding: Impurities
What Next in Moderation & Avoidance?
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349