Global Data Protection And Recovery Solution Market is expected to reach USD 14.1 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing adoption of cloud computing by organizations is leading to increased data management concerns. Data migration to the cloud is resulting in a rise in threats such as data loss, unauthorized data processing, and theft.
Increasing adoption of digital transformation is driving the demand for proficient information management, compliance, and governance. Data constitutes a critical part of digital transformation, therefore, making it even more important to ensure proper management and security.
The growing number of information-based organizations is leading to elevated utilization of business information to improve operational efficiency and innovate products and services, based on evolving customer demands and preferences. All the abovementioned factors are expected to propel the demand for data protection, backup, and recovery solutions.
The existing government regulations, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Government Paper Elimination Act (GPEA), and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), are significantly encouraging organizations to implement policies related to data access and protection.
Various nations are planning to implement regulations and impose mandates to ensure data security across different industries. For instance, in 2016, the European Commission introduced the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which would be effective from May 2018. This is anticipated to strengthen and standardized data protection as the rule will compel organizations across Europe to be fully complaint by 2018, thus, boosting sales of security and storage devices across the region
Full Research Report On Global Data Protection And Recovery Solution Market Analysis:
U.S. data protection and recovery solutions, by solution, 2014 – 2025 (USD Billion)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The email protection segment emerged as the dominant segment and was valued at USD 1,826.8 million in 2016, owing to the fact that a majority of critical data or information related to a business is stored in emails, which necessitates the use of backup and recovery solutions
- The Small & Medium Enterprise (SMEs) segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment, owing to the increased emphasis laid by SMEs on digitalizing data and the need to protect it
- The healthcare end-use segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% over the next eight years, owing to increasing use of Electronic Health Record (EHR) for maintaining patient information
- Cloud deployment is expected to foresee the highest growth with a CAGR of 15.1% from 2017 to 2025 as organizations are looking forward to improving the time to market, increasing efficiency of processes, and reducing overall costs
- North America accounted for a significant market share and was valued at USD 1,840.8 million in 2016. However, the Asia Pacific region is predicted to grow at highest CAGR of 18.6% from 2017 to 2025, owing to the accelerated adoption of hosted and managed services.
- The key industry participants of the market include Commvault, EMC Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, IBM Corporation, Acronis, Seagate Technology LLC, Veritas Technologies LLC, Veeam Software AG, Unitrend, Actifio, and Arcserve (USA) LLC
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/network-security-software-and-services
Europe data protection and recovery solutions market, by end-use, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Data Protection And Recovery Solution Market based on solutions, deployment, enterprise sizes, end-uses, and regions:
Data Protection and Recovery Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Email Protection
- Endpoint Data Protection
- Application Recovery Management
- Cloud Platforms
Data Protection and Recovery Solution Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Data Protection and Recovery Solution Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Data Protection and Recovery Solution End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Energy & Utilities
Data Protection and Recovery Solution Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
View Press Release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-data-protection-recovery-solutions-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States