Green Data Center is a new technology which is used for data storage, data management, and data dissemination. By the use of certain components such as computer systems, servers, green data centers are designed to use very less energy and give minimum impact to the environment. Green data centers are capable of providing the same features, which a typical data centers provide, but these are more environmental friendly. Government rules towards the environment and increasing interest of organization towards green earth campaign are few factor which is driving the market of Green Data Center.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1534 .
Study Objective of Green Data Center Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Green Data Center Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Green Data Center market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by infrastructure, by components, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Green Data Center Market
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/green-data-center-market .
- IBM (U.S.)
- Dell (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems (U.S.)
- Hitachi (Japan)
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.)
- Fujitsu (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- NEC Corporation of America (U.S.)
- In June 2016, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd announced the strategic partnership with SADC for the development of Green Data Centers.
- In June 2016, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd announced that company has developed a new energy saving technology which will allow the data centers in cooling with less electricity.
- Data Center component manufacturers
- Manufacturing companies
- BFSI Organizations
- Software Development companies
- Big Data associated Companies
The report for Global Green Data Center Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –