Market Synopsis of UAV Market:
The global UAV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand and procurement of UAVs in civil and commercial application.
As per the MRFR analysis, cost effectiveness is one of the key drivers for global UAV market to acquire and operate in comparison to manned aircraft and helicopters. The challenges associated with the market are the low endurance and stringent regulation associated with civilian and commercial usage of UAVs.
The United States is leading the global UAV market; however the demand has increased from emerging nations such as EMEA and Asia Pacific in relation to growing defense spending to counter national security threat.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1131
Key Players of UAV Market:
- Elbit Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Northrop Grumman
- Aeronautics Limited
- Aeyron Labs
- BAE Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Prox Dynamics
Study Objectives of UAV Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyse the Global UAV Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Market.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Objective
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings / Highlights
2.1.1 Investment Opportunities
2.1.2 Market Startegies
2.1.3 Latest Developments
3. Scope of the Study
3.1 Markets Covered
3.2 Years Considered For the Study (2016-2021)
3.2 Geographic Scope
3.3 Key Stakeholders
4. Assumptions and Limitations
5. Research Methodology
5.1 Primary Research
5.2 Secondary Research
5.3 Econometric and Forecasting Model
- In 2015, the market was led by Americas with a share of around 56%, followed by EMEA with 25%, and APAC with 19%.
- Small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become popular on the battlefield for various military missions (such as ISR applications)
- Demand for UAVs is rapidly increasing from emerging and developing nations to counter national security threat
- China is a major market for UAVs. It is expected to rise parallel with China’s commitment to growing utilization of unmanned systems, mainly for military applications
- In the US, FAA is working to draft guidelines and standards for the wide scale civilian or commercial use of UAV
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uav-market-1131
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –