Market Synopsis of Air Cargo Security Screening:
The global Air Cargo Screening System market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016-2021. The factors driving the market are measures taken to counter air cargo security threats, strict regulation to perform standard practice, and integration of best in class technology at all major airports.
Asia Pacific is the leading market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period, followed by EMEA and Americas. Many prominent and well-established cargo operators now have strong presence in the APAC region. Along with an increase in air cargo traffic and the launch of new airports, the APAC region is also investing in state-of-the-art technologies; for example, the utilization of cargo screening technology based on neutron and X-ray radiography.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1272
Key Player of Air Cargo Security Screening Market:
- American Science and Engineering
- L-3 Security & Detection Systems
- Morpho Detection, Rapiscan Systems
- Armstrong Monitoring
Study Objectives of Air Cargo Security Screening:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Air Cargo Security Screening market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Air Cargo Security Screening market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to six main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology and by region as well as its sub segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and new product developments in the global Air Cargo Security Screening market.
In 2015, APAC lead the market with 36% of market share, followed by Americas and EMEA
In terms of value, air cargo amount to a third of the total international cargo shipments. More goods are being traded internationally, with majority of the growth coming from the emerging markets in the APAC.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Objective
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings / Highlights
2.1.1 Investment Opportunities
2.1.2 Market Startegies
2.1.3 Latest Developments
3. Scope of the Study
3.1 Markets Covered
3.2 Years Considered For the Study (2016-2021)
3.2 Geographic Scope
3.3 Key Stakeholders
4. Assumptions and Limitations
5. Research Methodology
5.1 Primary Research
5.2 Secondary Research
5.3 Econometric and Forecasting Model
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/air-cargo-security-screening-market-1272
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –