Internet TV is gaining acceptance and being preferred by customers in the developed markets. The traditional pay-TV industry has been facing severe competition from online video streaming service providers. The low-cost video streaming service providers are threatening the pay-TV business model and forcing traditional pay-TV service providers to offer internet TV services to their subscribers. For example, DISH Network Corp. has launched the internet TV service Sling TV along with their pay-TV services.
The Telecom Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the telecom sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for telecom? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The telecom global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider information technology market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The telecom market section of the report gives context. It compares the telecom market with other segments of the information technology market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Telecom Indicators Comparison, Mobile Phone Users Penetration, Smartphone Users Penetration, Tablet Users Penetration, Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, Internet Penetration, Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, Internet Hosts, Average Internet Speed (Mbps) across selected countries.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1505499-telecom-market-global-report-2017-including-wireless-telecommunications-carriers-wired-telecommunications
Markets covered: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers, Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware.
Markets compared: Telecom, Information Technology Services, Software Products, Computer Hardware.
Companies mentioned: AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications, China Mobile Ltd., Softbank Group Corp., Deutsche Telekom AG, America Movil, Vodafone Group Plc., China Telecom, Telefonica S.A. and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Telecom Indicators Comparison, Mobile Phone Users Penetration, Smartphone Users Penetration, Tablet Users Penetration, Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, Internet Penetration, Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, Internet Hosts, Average Internet Speed (Mbps).
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349