Energy Management System Market, By Software (Utility EMS, Industrial EMS, Residential EMS), By Solution (Carbon Energy Management, Demand Response Management, Utility Billing & Customer Information System), By Verticals (IT & Telecommunication, Energy & Power, Healthcare, Manufacturing) – Forecast 2023.
The energy management system market is segmented on the basis of software, solution and vertical. The vertical segment consists of telecommunication and IT, power and energy, healthcare, manufacturing, official & commercial buildings. By vertical segment, energy management systems used in healthcare industry provide improved air quality in healthcare facilities which reduce the risk of infections among the staff. The system ensures control of energy usage and allows facility teams to provide consistency of service while managing energy usage and costs.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2808 .
Energy management system provides improvement in energy performance. This system is suitable for all the organization irrespective of size and sector. These systems set energy objectives & targets and implement it to obtain the required results. The long term benefits obtained from these systems are reduced costs year after year, reduced energy consumption over a long term and influencing the energy requirements of the particular industry.
Regional analysis for energy management system market is studied in different geographic regions as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of world. North America is mainly dominating the market because of growing competition among the industrial enterprises. Asia-Pacific is driven by increasing use of smart grid services in countries like Korea. Korea is also driven by manufacturing, telecommunication and IT sector which has let to growth in market share of energy management systems. Europe is estimated to be the second largest region due to the adoption of building energy management systems which controls the building systems such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning which increases building energy efficiency and provides comfort in that particular area.
The energy management system market is expected to grow at USD ~89 Billion by 2023, at ~18% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Study Objectives of Energy Management System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the energy management system
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the energy management system market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of software, solution and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in theenergy management system
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/energy-management-system-market-2808 .
The prominent players in the energy management system market are
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.)
- Siemens AG Ltd. (Germany)
- Eaton Corporation PLC (Ireland)
- CA Technologies (U.S.)
- Emerson Electric Company (U.S.)
- Daikin Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Carma Industries Inc. (Canada)
- Enernoc Inc. (U.S.)
Energy management system market is segmented on the basis of software, solutions and vertical.
Energy management system market by Software:
- Utility EMS
- Industrial EMS
- Residential EMS
- Enterprise Carbon And Energy Management
Energy management system market by Solution:
- Carbon energy management
- Demand response management
- Utility billing and customer information system
Energy management system market by Verticals:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy & Power
- Office and Commercial Buildings
The regional analysis of energy management system market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is estimated to acquire largest market share in this market because of increasing demand for adoption of building energy management systems (BEMS) which has led to healthy environment across the building. Europe is expected to be second largest region because of government initiatives for implementation of energy saving plans and promotion of renewable energy resources.
Request for discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2808 .
- Energy management device manufacturers
- Retail energy service providers
- EMS vendors
- Utilities/power generators
- System design and development vendors
- Training and education service providers
- Original equipment manufacturers
Table of Content
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY SOFTWARE
188.8.131.52 UTILITY EMS
184.108.40.206 INDUSTRIAL EMS
220.127.116.11 RESIDENTIAL EMS
18.104.22.168 ENTERPRISE CARBON AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
6.2.2 BY SOLUTION
22.214.171.124 CARBON ENERGY MANAGEMENT
126.96.36.199 DEMAND RESPONSE MANAGEMENT
188.8.131.52 UTILITY BILLING AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION SYSTEM
6.2.3 BY VERTICAL
184.108.40.206 IT & TELECOMMUNICATIONS
220.127.116.11 POWER & ENERGY
18.104.22.168 OFFICE AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
6.2.4 BY GEOGRAPHY
22.214.171.124 NORTH AMERICA
126.96.36.199 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. (U.S.)
7.2.2 CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.3 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.4 SIEMENS AG LTD. (GERMANY)
7.2.5 EATON CORPORATION PLC (IRELAND)
7.2.6 CA TECHNOLOGIES (U.S.)
7.2.7 EMERSON ELECTRIC COMPANY (U.S.)
7.2.8 DAIKIN INDUSTRIES LTD. (JAPAN)
7.2.9 CARMA INDUSTRIES INC. (CANADA)
7.2.10 ENERNOC INC. (U.S.)
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –