Global Dermatology Devices Market is expected to reach a value of USD 25.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Dermatology devices are expected to grow at a faster rate due to rising concern amongst people regarding esthetics. This has led to rising awareness about various types of esthetic procedures used for treating hair- and skin-related disorders. Primarily, women suffer from these disorders. Hence, they are considered as the highest revenue generators for the market.
Incidence of skin disorders is continuously rising amongst people owing to their irregular lifestyle and food habits. Skin disorders such as psoriasis, acne, eczema, and skin lesions are some of the common skin ailments amongst people. Melanoma is a life-threatening skin cancer, which often results due to these skin disorders. Dermatology diagnostic devices help in the early diagnosis of such deadly cancerous diseases.
Obesity has become one of the major issues for both the male and female population. Hence, fat removal procedures are being highly adopted. Liposuction is considered as an effective treatment for obese people. Moreover, the geriatric population is also highly concerned about their esthetic appearance. In order to enhance their esthetic appeal, they go for skin tightening and wrinkle removal procedures. In addition, technological advancements in laser treatments are continuously growing for dermatology devices market, which is making it a lucrative field for people concerned with esthetics.
Full Research Report On Global Dermatology Devices Market Analysis:
North America dermatology devices market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Imaging devices dominated the market in 2015 due to high incidence of skin cancer and technological advancements in related products
- Light therapy devices held the largest market share in 2015 due to its wide usability by dermatologists for skin lesion treatment
- Skin cancer diagnosis was the highest revenue generator segment in 2015 owing to the high prevalence of skin cancer, particularly, melanoma
- Vascular and pigmented lesion removal dominated the market in 2015 due to the high susceptibility of vascular lesion leading to skin tumor
- Acne, psoriasis, and tattoo removal is expected to gain lucrative growth over the forecast period due to growing number of people experiencing acne related problems
- North America dominated in 2015 owing to the high penetration of light therapy and laser-based instruments in the field of dermatology devices and skin rejuvenation
- Some of the key companies include Cynosure, Inc., LUMENIS, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Alma Lasers, Ltd., Cutera, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., and Avita Medical Ltd.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
U.S. dermatology diagnostic devices market share, by type, 2015
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Dermatology Devices Market on the basis of diagnostic devices (type and application), treatment devices (type and application), and region:
Dermatology Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Diagnostic Devices
- Treatment Devices
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Imaging Devices
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 -2025)
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis
Dermatology Treatment Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Light Therapy Devices
- Electrosurgical Equipment
- Liposuction Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
Dermatology Treatment Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 -2025)
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne, Psoriasis, and Tattoo Removal
- Wrinkle Removal and Skin Resurfacing
- Body Contouring and Fat Removal
- Vascular and Pigmented Lesion Removal
Dermatology Devices End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Dermatology Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
View Blog On This Research Report By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blog/dermatology-devices-market-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States