The PATH to ME – How to change your life by changing yourself

“The PATH to ME” by Rose M. Kuonen
Rose M. Kuonen helps the readers of “The PATH to ME” with shaping their own life into something better.

When people want to change their lives, they often make the mistake of thinking that they need to change the events around them. The truth, however, is that the events people experience only make up around 10% of someone’s life. The other 90% consist of how people respond to those events. The good news: you can train yourself to respond in ways that will have a better effect on your life. Your own attitude is one of the most important factors when it comes to how successful you are in life – and you have almost full control over that aspect. Unfortunately, only very few people are aware of themselves, and thus only a small percentage of people know how to fundamentally shape their own lives.

The insightful and helpful self-therapy workbook “The PATH to ME” by Rose M. Kuonen is based on proven, psychological principles, and its solutions-oriented analyses helps the readers to identify the underlying causes of their problems. The book provides guidelines, support and instructions on how to direct our actions. Readers who follow the advice outlined in this book will soon find that they get to know themselves and the people around them a lot better.

“The PATH to ME” by Rose M. Kuonen is now available from tredition or can alternatively be ordered by using ISBN 978-3-7323-8962-9. The main aim of the tredition publishing house is to provide young and unknown authors with the chance to publish their own books, and to offer cooperations to publishers and book sellers. Tredition publishes books across all media types, distribute them in the book industry, and also actively market books since October 2012.

Additional information about this book can be found here:

Media Contact
Company Name: Tredition GmbH
Contact Person: Nadine Otto
Phone: 1-800-346-8460
Address:Grindelallee 188
City: Hamburg
Country: Germany