New study and market insights on “Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats”
“Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats” report explores the opportunities and advantages offered by the marketplace banking model for both new entrants and incumbents. This report is based on interviews with industry figures and secondary research.
EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. Open banking will lead to the creation of new business models, including banking as a marketplace. Here, a bank integrates third-party services into its own platform, effectively turning itself into a portal, or marketplace, where consumers can access products from across the market in one place.
The report offers insight into –
– The status of regulatory developments that are driving open banking initiatives in the UK and Europe.
– The advantages of marketplace banking with respect to revenue generation, product provision, and alliances with fintech providers.
– The key risk factors banks need to consider when adopting a marketplace strategy.
Request To Get The Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1054383
– Marketplace banking will lead to higher revenues. Not only will banks gain from charging access fees to partners, they will also be able to share the revenues from the sale of partner products. They can also access data generated by their partners to identify new opportunities for targeted cross-selling.
– Established banks can use a marketplace strategy to harness the expertize of fintech specialists and improve the weakest offerings in their product ranges in a cost-effective manner.
– Marketplace practitioners need to guard against the risks associated with sharing customer data with third parties. They also need to minimize loss of control over product development by collaborating with partners to co-create products, rather than passively integrating off-the-peg products.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about the competitive and strategic advantages marketplace banking can offer providers
– Understand what potential risks and drawbacks are associated with this model
– Discover how banks in the UK and Europe are already implementing marketplace strategies and what they are aiming to achieve.
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1054383
Company Name: Marketresearchreports.biz
Contact Person: Swapnil
Address:State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
State: NY 12207
Country: United States