“Cigarettes in Panama, 2017″, is an analytical report by that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1613837-cigarettes-in-panama-2017
Panama is one of the smaller cigarette markets in Central America aside from the passing trade that is conducted in the free zones along the Panama Canal. Legitimate domestic sales have recently been in a sharp decline due to the 2008 public smoking ban and the coinciding movement of the economy into a recession. Consumers switched to contraband because of the hike in Selective Consumption Tax (ISC) in July 2010.
– Legitimate domestic sales have recently been in sharp decline in 2016, 58.7% down on 1990 levels, as a result of a surge in non-duty paid sales.
– Production ceased in 1998 and the market is completel reliant on imports to meet cigaretteres demands.
– There are two major multinational cigarette companies supplying Panama’s domestic market: BAT Sucursal Panama (formerly Tabacalera Istmêna), a subsidiary of British American Tobacco which detains 53.2% share in 2016 and Tabacalera Nacional SA, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, with 45.8% of share in 2016.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 11
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 15
5.1. Taxation 15
5.2. Retail Prices 15
6. The Smoking Population 16
7. Production & Trade 18
7.1. Production 18
7.2. Imports 19
7.3. Exports/Re-Exports 22
8. Operating Constraints 23
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 24
8.2. Health Warnings 25
8.3. Other Restrictions 26
9. Prospects & Forecasts 27
10. Appendix 29
10.1. What is this Report About? 29
10.2. Time Frame 30
10.3. Product Category Coverage 31
10.4. Methodology 32
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349