Global Civil Helicopter Market Information Report by Engine Type (Single Engine and Twin Engine) by Takeoff Weight (3,175 Kg to 5,700Kg and 5,700Kg to 9,000Kg), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World) – Global Forecast To 2023
Over the years, civil helicopters have only acquired a meager share in the aerospace industry. However the market for civil helicopters, has witnessed significant growth, during the last five years, primarily due to the increasing initiatives of the government and security agencies. The commercial application of the civil helicopters has been driving the market growth over a period of time.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 40 market data tables and figures spread over 80 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Civil Helicopter Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023”.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3880 .
Global Civil Helicopters Market:
In the recent years, there has been major focus on enabling the helicopters for operation in remote areas and in areas where airfields are under development or completely nonexistent by using vertical takeoff and landing capabilities. Moreover, the increasing demand for offshore transportation and demand for helicopters in Express Mail Service (EMS) & law enforcement are some of the major factors driving the market growth.
The economic slowdown in 2008 had adversely impacted the civil helicopter market with severe decline in of the number of delivered units. Thus, economic uncertainties are major restraints for this market.
The key players of the global civil helicopter market are
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- AVIC Helicopter Company
- Airbus Helicopters
- Leonardo Helicopters
- MD Helicopters Inc.
- Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
- Enstrom Helicopter Corporation
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Russian Helicopters JSC
- Robinson Helicopter Company.
Market Research Analysis:
The North America region is expected to dominate the global civil helicopters market, mainly due increasing application for emergency medical services and offshore transportation. Moreover, the presence of established players in North America, also provides the region with an edge over other regions. As a result, increased investments by the major players have led to the growth of the civil helicopter market in this region.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/civil-helicopter-market-3880 .
Study Objectives of Global Civil Helicopter Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global civil helicopter market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global civil helicopter market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis, and porter’s five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material engine type, takeoff weight, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the civil helicopter market
The North America region is expected to dominate the global civil helicopters market, mainly due to the increasing application for emergency medical services and offshore transportation. Moreover, the presence of established players in North America, also provides the region with an edge over other regions. As a result, increased investments by the major players have led to the growth of the civil helicopter market in this region.
Request for Discount athttps://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3880 .
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s five forces model
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Customer
4.1.3 Intensity of Competitor’s
4.1.4 Threat of New Entrants
5 Civil Helicopter Market, By Engine Type
5.1.1 Single Engine
5.1.2 Twin Engine
6 Civil Helicopter Market, By Region
6.1.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
6.1.3 Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
8.1.4 Middle East & Africa
7 Company Landscape
7.1.1 Mergers Acquisitions
7.1.3 Release/New Product Launches
7.1.4 Other (Expansion, Updates, Partnership)
8 Company Profile
8.1 Bell Helicopter Textron Inc
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.1.4 Key Developments
8.2 AVIC Helicopter Company
8.2.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.2.4 Key Developments
8.3 Airbus Helicopters
8.3.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.3.4 Key Developments
8.4 Leonardo Helicopters
8.4.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.4.4 Key Developments
8.5 MD Helicopters Inc
8.5.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.5.4 Key Developments
8.6 Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd
8.6.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.6.4 Key Developments
8.7 Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
8.7.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.7.4 Key Developments
8.8 Enstrom Helicopter Corporation
8.8.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.8.4 Key Developments
8.9 Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
8.9.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
8.9.4 Key Developments
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –