Global canola production has seen significant growth from last 20 years. In present scenario canola is the second largest oil crop produced across the globe. Canola oil which is obtained from crushing canola seeds is the third most produced vegetable oil globally. After soybean, canola meal is the second largest feed meal available in the world. Increased application of canola oil in processed foods especially in mayonnaise and salad dressing has boosted the market growth. Improving processing technology and harvesting practices are playing the key role in increasing demand of canola oil. Trends in the Canadian canola industry have a significant impact on production and processing of canola in the North America which has enhanced the market growth in North America region.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2752 .
Study Objectives of Canola Oil Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global canola oil market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by canola species, processing, application and packaging
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/canola-oil-market-2752 .
- Canola Oil manufacturers
- Food Industry
- Personal care product manufacturers
- Agriculture Industry
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters
- The top five importers of canola oil are U.S., Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium and France
- Europe and China are the major producer of canola oil
Canola Oil market has been segmented on the basis of canola species which includes Brassica Rapa (Polish canola), Brassica napus (Argentine canola) and Brassica juncea (Brown mustard canola)
Canola Oil market has been segmented on the basis of processing which includes refined, modified, handmade, crude and others
Canola Oil market has been segmented on the basis of application which includes cooking purpose, processed foods, lubricants, personal care, bio-diesel and others
Canola Oil market has been segmented on the basis of packaging which includes drum, can, plastic bottle, glass bottle and others
Brassica Rapa i.e. polish canola are in high demand due to its increased application personal care products and processed foods. Many key players are use refined and modified processing technique compare to other type of processing. Canola oil application in bio-diesel is growing at faster rate due to increasing demand of bio-diesel.
The Global Canola Oil market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Europe has the major market share followed by Asia Pacific. Europe is one of the major producer of canola and support from government has made Europe a leading market for canola oil. China and India contributes maximum market share in Asia Pacific region and increased canola production in China and India has boosted the export in Asia Pacific region.
The key players profiled in the Canola Oil market are as
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- Associated British Foods plc. (U.K.)
- Sunora Foods (Canada)
- Wilson’s Foods (South Africa)
- JIVO WELLNESS PVT. LTD. (India)
- DALMIA CONTINENTAL PVT. LTD (India)
- ARLA FOODS AMBA (Denmark)
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2752
The Canola Oil market is segmented under the following regions mentioned below:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
The report for Global Canola Oil Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –