Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Hyper Scale Data Centers Market Research Report- Forecast 2023“– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Global Hyper Scale Data Centers Market:
Hyper Scale is can be explained as the optimum distribution of huge data in the environment to access the required information efficiently. The hyper scale data centers are generally adopted by cloud service providers and house cloud-based resources.
Hyper Scale data centers have multiple number of architectures that are designed to provide a single and massive. These particular architecture is made up of small and individual servers which can be termed as nodes. The nodes helps to compute, provide storage and helps in networking.
The factors contributing to the growth of the hyper scale data center market are the increasing requirements for high performance applications, rising need for reduction in capital, reduction in operational expenditures and the high spending on hyper scale data center technologies. Also, the increasing number of users opting for these technological solutions is expected to improve the data infrastructure and this in return is expected to boost the hyper scale data center market.
Power efficiency, increasing application of these data centers across various sectors is expected to boost the overall growth of the market over the forecast period, 2017-2023. However, power failure and increasing generation of heat from these technological solutions are hampering the growth of the hyper scale data center market.
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global hyper scale data center market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global hyper scale data centers market is expected to reach approximately USD 96 billion by the end of 2023 with 27% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (US)
- IBM Corporation (US)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- Ericsson (Sweden)
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (China)
- Cavium (US)
- Quanta Computer Inc. (Taiwan)
- Broadcom Ltd. (US)
- Intel Corporation (US)
- Dell Inc. (US)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (US)
Study Objectives of Hyper Scale Data Centers Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global hyper scale data centers market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global hyper scale data centers market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, type, vertical and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Hyper Scale Data Center market.
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of Hyper Scale Data Centers into solutions, type, vertical and region.
- Colocation providers
- Cloud providers
- Government and defense
- Media and entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy & Utilities
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share from countries such U.S. among others. The reason is attributed to the increasing investments for these technological solutions, adoption of these solutions by various domains and low operational cost.
However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The reason is attributed to increasing data center traffic, growing demand for various technological solutions and increasing development of IT infrastructure.
- Device manufacturers
- Network Operators
- Research firms
- Software Developers
- Commercial Banks
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Hyper Scale Data Centers Market Research Report- Forecast 2023 related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –