The global Tahini market by type statistical report published by Market Research future contains a brief overview of global Tahini market by type. The market has been segmented on the basis of type as hulled and unhulled to provide a clear picture of Tahini industry in the world. The global market for Tahini has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.51% by 2022.
Owing to the diverse functionality of Tahini, increasing demand of hummus in form of sauce or as a dip for various snacks in developed countries, increasing demand of tahini paste and sauces in the hotel and restaurants and growing demand for authentic Mediterranean and Arabic food is expected to further drive growth of the global tahini market over the assessment period. Also, growing consumer demand and preference of halva and halva bars as a dessert and changing dietary patterns will support the Tahini market growth in the coming years.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/statistical-reports/enquiry/2277 .
The Global Tahini market is in the growing stage of its life cycle. The key consumers of tahini are Mediterranean food serving restaurants serving hummus, falafel, and babaganoush. Hulled Tahini held 65% of the global market share in 2012 in both value and volume terms whereas unhulled Tahini captured the remaining 35% market in 2012. Hulled Tahini is in form of spreadable paste made from ground sesame seeds obtained from hulled seeds. The majority of the calcium contained in the hulled seeds is in the form of calcium oxalate, which is harder to absorb than normal calcium. Unhulled tahini is spreadable paste made from ground sesame seeds sourced from unhulled seeds. Unhulled tahini is best as it’s made from the whole sesame seed, leaving its nutritional value intact.
Through this report Market Research future aims to provide understanding of the global Tahini market and assists identification of ongoing trends along with anticipated growth in the coming years. For this research extensive primary research was conducted to gain a deeper insight of the market performance. Various industry experts and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) were contacted from both supply side and demand side of global Tahini market. The supply side industry experts consisted of CEOs, Directors, Marketing Managers, Sales Mangers, R&D Specialists, Country Manager, Regional Managers of Tahini companies, Retailers, and Distributors amongst others.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/statistical-reports/tahini-market-2277 .
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –