Global Calibration Services market is accounted for $4.24 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $7.16 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.8%. Increased quality awareness, protective maintenance, and strict government regulations are the key factors influencing the market growth. In addition to that, factors such as high competition and lack of skilled labor are limiting the market. The emerging end user industries are providing vast opportunities for calibration services as they are vastly used in the performance of testing and measuring devices from their standard performance.
Electrical calibration service segment is estimated to dominate the market on account of sheer information through the electrical services. However, electronics manufacturing end-user segment is expected to dominate the market with share around 50% in calibration services market. Europe has the largest share for calibration services market and Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
Some of the key players of the Calibration Services market include ABB Group, Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, Endress+Hauser, ESSCO Calibration Laboratory, General Electric, Keysight Technologies, Inc., Micro Precision Calibration, Optical Test and Calibration Ltd., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG., Siemens AG, Technical Maintenance Inc., Tradinco Instruments, Transcat, Inc. and Trescal, Inc.
• Industrial & Automotive
• Electronic Manufacturing
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other End-Users
• In-House Laboratories
• Third-Party Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.1 ABB Group
10.2 Danaher Corporation
10.4 ESSCO Calibration Laboratory
10.5 General Electric
10.6 Keysight Technologies, Inc.
10.7 Micro Precision Calibration
10.8 Optical Test and Calibration Ltd
10.9 Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG.
10.10 Siemens AG
10.11 Siemens AG
10.12 Technical Maintenance Inc.
10.13 Tradinco Instruments
10.14 Transcat, Inc.
10.15 Trescal, Inc.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349