The demographic and economic changes such as rising urbanization, increasing per capita income, and need for convenience have been shaping the global savory snacks market. The developing countries seem to offer more opportunities for the market as compared to their developed counterparts. Earlier snacks were considered as stop-gap food between the meals for a change of taste and mood; however in the current scenario they are now being consumed among meals in several developed countries. The busy lifestyles are leading people to eat more of packaged food including snacks, bakery and confectionary products. People consume snacks while driving, watching movies, partying, web-surfing, and during the office break hours.
The leading market players in the global Savory Snacks market primarily include PepsiCo, Kraft Foods Group, Inc, ConAgra Foods, Inc, CALBEE, Inc, Diamond Foods, Inc, General Mills, Inc, Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG, Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World Group, Kellogg Company, Orkla ASA and others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1055
Study Objectives of Savory Snacks Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Savory Snacks Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyse the Global Savory Snacks Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Savory Snacks Market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global savory snacks market surpassing the revenues of North America during the forecast period
- Japan and China together are expected to account for about 15% of the global savory snacks market, in terms of value, by 2020
- India, China and Mexico are expected to be the most lucrative market during the forecast period due to their high growth rate
- Sales through supermarkets and hypermarkets is expected to increase during the forecast period due to increasing urbanization
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 124 numbers of pages of the project report “Global Savory Snacks Market- Forecast to 2021”
The Global Savory Snacks Markets are segmented into types which primarily include potato chips, processed snacks, popcorn, nuts and others.
Brief TOC of Global Savory Snacks Market:
1. Report Prologue
2. Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market Factor Analysis
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/savory-snacks-market-1055
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR),we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –