Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Modified Starch -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis of Top Key Player Forecast To 2022” To Its Research Database
The global modified starch market will grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD $14,245 million by 2022, driven by favourable functional properties of modified starch in the food industry, increasing demand for clean label products, growing convenience food sector, and abundant availability of maize
With their various functional properties, the penetration of modified starch has been increased significantly in the food and beverage, textile, paper, and pharmaceuticals industry. The continuous technological advancement in the modification of starches is further expected to propel the growth of global modified starch market in the next few years.
Global modified starch market is primarily driven by favourable functional properties of modified starch in food industry, increasing demand for clean label products, growing convenience food sector, and abundant availability of maize. However, fluctuating raw material prices and increasing use of gum arabic hinders the growth of the market to some extent. The research report on the modified starch market provides comprehensive analysis of the global market with a country level analysis and helps in understanding the driving forces for the growth of this market. The report also provides analysis of major raw materials (corn, potato, cassava, wheat and others), functions (thickener, binder, stabilizer, emulsifier and others), and applications in various industries such as food and beverages, textiles, paper industry, pharmaceuticals, and animal nutrition.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1659109-modified-starch-market-global-forecast-to-2022
Geographically, the global modified starch market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analysed at a country level with a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. North America is the major market in the global modified starch market and is expected to dominate this market during the forecast period, with the U.S. contributing a major share, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. On the other hand, the Asian market, especially India and China, is expected to witness a boost in demand for modified starch products and are poised to register maximum growth over the next five-six years, as a result of their economic development, developing food and beverages and textile industries, abundant availability of raw material, and growing focus of the global modified starch market players in these countries.
The key players in the global modified starch market are
Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill Incorporated, Achier Daniels Midland Company, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Emsland-Stärke GmbH, Grain Processing Corporation, Roquette Frères S.A., Tate & Lyle PLC, AVEBE U.A., and Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited.
Key questions answered in the report-
• Which are the high growth market segments in terms of raw material, applications, functions, types, regions and countries?
• What is the historical market for modified starch market across the globe?
• What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
• What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global modified starch market?
• What are the burning issues of the global modified starch market?
• Who are the major players in the global modified starch market and what share of the market do they hold?
• Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
• What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global modified starch market?
• What are the recent developments in the global modified starch market?
• What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global modified starch market?
• What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
• What are the local emerging players in the global modified starch market and how do they compete with the global players?.
Table of Content
1.1. Market Ecosystem
1.2. Currency and Limitations
1.3. Key Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Secondary Research
2.1.2. Primary Research
2.1.3. Market Size Estimation
3. Executive Summary
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Cargill Incorporated
10.2. Ingredion Incorporated
10.3. Archer Daniels Midland Company
10.4. Tate & Lyle Plc
10.5. Roquette Freres S.A.
10.6. AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
10.7. AVEBE U.A.
10.8. Emsland-Stärke GmbH
10.9. Grain Processing Corporation
10.10. Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
10.11. Asia Fructose Co., Ltd
10.12. Angel Starch and Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349