USA IT services market is the largest in the world. It currently accounts for approximately one third of the global IT services market. The market value of IT services account for approximately 30% of the USA IT market. The USA information technology services market is expected to grow from over $300 billion in 2016 to over $350 billion in 2020.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for IT Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The IT services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider IT services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The IT services market section of the report gives context. It compares the IT services market with other segments of the IT services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, IT Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Markets covered: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services
Companies mentioned: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, IT services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, and Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1273798-us-it-services-market-report-2017-including-hardware-support-services-software
Table of Contents
- Information Technology Services Market Characteristics 10
- USA’s Information Technology Services Market 11
- Information Technology Services Market Global Context 20
- Porters Five Forces Model 25
- PESTLE Analysis 27
- Information Technology Services Market Segmentation 31
- Information Technology Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 42
- Global Information Technology Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 50
- Information Technology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 52
- Information Technology Services Indicators Comparison 56
- Information Technology Services Market Competitive Landscape 70
- Information Technology Services Market Customer Information 90
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Information Technology Services Market 92
- Market Background: Global Information Technology Market 93
- Appendix 98
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349