“Argentina: Market Consolidation Paired with Converged Multiplay Services to Intensify Competition in Telecom Markets“, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Argentina today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Argentina telecom market will generate $10.6bn in service revenue in 2017, 5.1% less than the previous year. In local currency terms, it will expand by 8.2%.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Argentina compared with other countries in the region.
– Economic, demographic and political context in Argentina.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
– A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
– Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2017 to 2022.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
vIn-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
– Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the Argentina telecommunications markets.
– Revenue from voice services is on the decline in the 2017-2022 period. Fixed and mobile data services revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.2%, driven by the growing coverage of 4G LTE and the expansion of fiber networks. In fact, LTE networks reached more than 154 cities in 2016.
– The 3G family of technologies will have the largest share of the market in Argentina in 2017. We expect LTE subscriptions will take over 3G by 2020.
– We expect broadband lines to reach 11.0m by year-end 2022, for a population penetration of 24.2%, owing to operators’ initiatives to offer more attractive pricing packages and the expansion of their fixed broadband coverage to rural areas in line with the government’s National Broadband Strategy.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Argentina’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Argentina’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Argentina’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Argentina.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of contents 3
Executive summary 4
Market and competitor overview
Regional context 6
Economic, demographic and political context 7
Regulatory environment 8
Demand profile 13
Service evolution 15
Competitive landscape 16
Major market players 17
Mobile services 20
Fixed services 24
Pay-TV services 28
Opportunities in the market 30
About the authors 31
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349