1. Keep Them Close: Our pets are social animals, who crave the attention and interaction of their human family. Adding a special spot for them in the family room, kitchen, or any place where people congregate, will help boost their confidence and strengthen their bond with their human family.
2. Sometimes Pets Like to Veg Out Too: Do you love coming home after a hard day, putting your feet up, and unwinding with your favorite show? Well our pets do too. There are plenty of bird videos on YouTube that your cat will love. Dogs may enjoy watching other dogs or wild life. Experiment and see what they like.
3. Stop and Smell The Roses: Dogs have 220 million olfactory receptors (in comparison, we humans only have 5 million). On walks, take the time to let them smell the world around them. In fact, try letting them be your tour guide and let them lead. You might find yourself pleasantly surprised.
4. Show and Tell: Pets love to be showered with affection. Tell them in a soft voice and often how much you love them, and don’t be afraid to be specific. The act of you speaking love will strengthen your bond, and will even help reduce your own stress levels. Pets crave to be touched; try scratching under the ears, or rubbing their bellies – you’ll have a loyal friend forever if you speak and show love to your furry companion.
5. Everyday Should be a Spa Day: Who doesn’t love to be pampered? Dogs, just like us people, love a good massage. Try rubbing some NHV Heal Care Ointment on paws and sore joints to help reduce inflammation and make them fee ohl so relaxed.
6. New Experiences: You don’t need to spend a lot on your dog to allow them new experiences. Inexpensive toys, a new ball, or even a cutout cardboard box can give them some mental stimulation. Treat dispensing toys will keep your dog occupied for hours.
7. Everybody Needs A BFF: Dogs love meeting and getting to know other dogs. Take them to a nearby dog park where they can meet and interact with new friends. This will help boost their confidence and teach them how to be a dog. Who knows, maybe you might meet a new BFF too!
8. Looking Good: Your specific breed of dog will dictate how much time you need to spend time grooming, brushing, and bathing. Don’t neglect paws and ears. Ears can be cleaned with cotton pads and NHV Echo Gold to help with ear mites and general ear health. Take care not to clean too deep in your pet’s ears—for a how-to video on dog ear cleaning watch Dr. Hillary Cook, who works with NHV Natural Pet Products. Paws should be wiped down regularly, and rubbed with NHV Heal Care Ointment which will help prevent painful cracking of the paw pads.
9. Prevention is the Key To Good Health: You’ve probably heard your doctor say that it’s easier to prevent disease and illness than to treat it. The same goes for pets. NHV’s Breeds and Conditions page offers pet parents a list of common conditions particular to a breed, and herbal supplement suggestions that may help support them before an illness arises.
10. Nutrition: A well-balanced diet is essential to keeping your pet happy. After all, good nutrition for your dog means many more years you’ll get to spend with your pet. Try adding a multivitamin like NHV Multi Essentials to their diet to make sure they are getting a boost of vitamins and minerals too.
According to Patra De Silva, CEO of NHV Natural Pet Products, “Keeping our pets happy and healthy will go a long way in making not only their lives better, but our lives as well. After all, our pets are dependent upon us and we need to provide them with the upmost care, love and concern.”
NHV NATURAL PET PRODUCTS provides veterinarian-formulated herbal supplements derived from organically grown or ethically wild crafted herbs to support the health and well-being of pets including dogs, cats and other small animals. All supplements are manufactured at a state-of-the-art GMP and FDA certified facility. NHV also offers vet consultations to provide professional support and guidance for disease prevention and integrative treatment of any condition.
For more tips, visit www.nhvnaturalpetproducts.com.
Media Contact: Liz Ammirato – email@example.com
Company Name: CATHY CALLEGARI PUBLIC RELATIONS INC
Contact Person: Cathy Callegari
Address:220 Riverside Boulevard – 14G
City: New York
Country: United States