Procurement software is defined as a software program that enables organization to carry out their purchase process automatically and manage inventory of goods.
Increasing demand for automatic purchase process is one of the major driving factor that supports in the growth of procurement management market. The automation in purchase process replaces the traditional, manual maintenance of records. The function carried out by procurement software includes ordering and purchasing products or services, selecting, electronic handling of payments, providing procurement department with detail report of product ordered, details analysis of each product ordered and approving correct orders, matching and receiving invoice and order. There are many procurement software in the market, out of which e-procurement software is boosting the market. The study indicates that medium and small sized enterprises are having high implementation of procurement software and most of the enterprises use cloud based procurement software.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3115 .
E-procurement software can be operated in both on-premise and cloud based. This software enable organization in replacing difficulties cause by adopting traditional procurement process. Problems such as finding right category of products, suitable supplier for enhancing the business, unable to find the amount spent on purchase, much amount of time is spent on non-value adding activities. In addition, the study also indicates that e-procurement software minimizes all these difficulties face by organization, by providing accurate solution. It comprises of features such as, catalog management, end-to-end procurement cycle, requisition and approvals, electronic data interchange and maintaining relationship with suppliers in terms of development regarding contract and agreement. Furthermore, the cloud based technology such as software as a service (SaaS ) and platform as a service (PaaS) will continue to boost the market , and represent a double digit compound annual growth rate. Moreover, by the usage of these software various industries are being benefitted, especially the one into supply chain and logistics support.
Procurement software market segmentation is done on the basis of deployment these include cloud based and on-premise. Cloud based procurement software enable organization by controlling cost and help them in achieving higher margin of profitability. It facilitates modernize source to pay process through automation and social collaboration. Organization can strengthen their business by leveraging social collaboration and achieve faster results by deploying cloud based procurement software. It can control the cost and reduce risk in settling procurement process. The market of Global Procurement Software will reach USD 9 Billion by 2023, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10%.
The prominent players in the procurement software market are-
- Cvent Inc. (U.S.)
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Proactis (U.K.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Infor (U.S.)
- Sciquest Inc. (U.S.)
- Coupa Software Inc. (U.S.)
- Epicor Software Corporation (U.S.)
- Zycus (U.S.)
- JDA Software Group, Inc. (U.S.)
- Mercateo ( U.K.)
Study Objectives of Procurement Software Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the procurement software market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the procurement software market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of deployment, type, organization type and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the procurement software market.
Procurement Software Market by Type:
- Spend Analysis
- Contract Management
- Supplier Management
Procurement Software Market by Organization Type:
- Small and Medium Size
- Large Business Enterprises
Procurement Software Market by Vertical:
- Travel & Logistics
- IT & Telecommunication
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3115 .
The regional analysis of procurement software market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America region accounts for largest share in procurement software market owing to better network infrastructure, technological advancement and higher digitization across industries in logistics and support. Europe region is one of the prominent player in procurement software market due to increase adoption of e-procurement solution in supply chain management. Whereas, Asia Pacific is expected to grow with a highest CAGR by 2023.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Supply Chain & Logistics Organizations
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH SOFTWARE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 PROCUREMENT SOFTWARE MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY DEPLOYMENT
6.2.2 BY SOFTWARE TYPE
18.104.22.168 SPEND ANALYSIS
22.214.171.124 CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
126.96.36.199 SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
6.2.3 BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
188.8.131.52 SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
184.108.40.206 LARGE ENTERPRISES
6.2.4 BY VERTICAL
220.127.116.11 TRAVEL & LOGISTICS
18.104.22.168 IT & TELECOMMUNICATION
6.2.5 BY GEOGRAPHY
22.214.171.124 NORTH AMERICA
126.96.36.199 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 CVENT INC. (U.S.)
7.2.2 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.3 ORACLE CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.4 MERCATEO (U.K.)
7.2.5 SAP SE (GERMANY)
7.2.6 INFOR (U.S.)
7.2.7 COUPA SOFTWARE INC. (U.S.)
7.2.8 EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.9 ZYCUS (U.S.)
7.2.10 JDA SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. (U.S.)
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –