Global Fiberglass Flooring Market Information, By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) and Region -Forecast 2016- 2022.
The global market of fiberglass flooring is growing rapidly. Easy availability and potential to withstand longer period of time are some of the factors driving the market of fiberglass flooring. Moreover, fiberglass flooring is resistant to stain and scratch and is also considered one of the flooring types that can be installed with releasable glue or even without glue in some cases. Moreover, rising government spending towards improving education infrastructure through implementation of new schemes such as Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat, is expected to have a strong impact on the market. Fiberglass flooring production, is consequently high in Asia-Pacific, with China, and India are expected to be the most promising markets.
The main driving forces of the Asia-Pacific fiberglass flooring market include improved standard of living in developing economies with hygiene requirements and growth in spending capacity.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 20 market data tables and 15 figures spread over 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “The Global Fiberglass Flooring Report -Forecast to 2023”.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2936 .
The prominent players in the fiberglass flooring includes The major player operating in the market of global fiberglass flooring are
- Mohawk Industries (U.S.) Convenience
- NOX Corporation (South Korea)
- Gerflor Group (France)
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc.(U.S.)
- Mannington Mills, Inc. (U.S.)
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.(U.S.)
- TOLI Floor Corporation (Japan )
- Interface (U.S.)
- Milliken & Company (U.S.)
- Polyflor ltd (U.K) Convenience
Easy maintenance and lower noise levels than wood flooring are other factors that boost the market whereas, disposal of waste, environment & health related issues and fluctuating prices of raw materials are some of the restraints of the market of the Fiberglass flooring.
Currently, Asia-Pacific is leading the market of Fiberglass flooring. Moreover, favorable government initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and promote energy efficiency, rise in the number of building construction activities and commercialization in emerging economies such as China and India have been the primary growth factors for the flooring market here. Furthermore, the demand for flooring is the highest in the region due to infrastructural development in commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. The growing demand for flooring for installing in commercial complexes, is further expected to the fuel the growth of the fiberglass flooring market in the future.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/fiberglass-flooring-market-2936 .
The fiberglass flooring market is driven by the growing consumer demand for flooring and the increasing purchasing power of people. Its cost effectiveness and environmental friendliness are attracting consumers increasingly, ultimately increasing consumer attention. Fiberglass flooring, being versatile is preferred even in non-residential purposes, owing especially to its easy fixing and maintenance features. Fiberglass offers more cushioning and improves the feel of the floor. Moreover, this type of flooring is installed without glue and is impervious to upward twists. Properties such as ease of installation and excellent aesthetic values are expected to push the market towards growth.
New construction activities and economic advances such as the increasing disposable income and increased preference for fiberglass flooring are some of the factors boosting the market towards growth. However, fluctuating raw material prices acts as a major driver for the fiberglass flooring market.
Study Objectives of Fiberglass flooring markets Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the fiberglass flooring market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the fiberglass flooring market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the fiberglass flooring market
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2936
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Scope of the Study
2.1.2 Research Objective
2.2 Research Process
2.2.1 Primary Research
2.2.2 Secondary Research
2.3 Market size Estimation
2.4 Forecast Model
3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Inhibitors
3.3 Supply/Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4 Global Fiberglass Flooring Market, By Application
5 Regional Market Analysis
5.2 North America
5.3.5 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5 Rest of the World
6 Competitive Analysis
6.2 Competitive Scenario
6.2.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2.2 Market Development Analysis
6.2.3 Application/Service Benchmarking
6.3 Mohawk Industries
6.3.2 Application/Service Offering
6.4 NOX Corporation
6.4.2 Application/Service Offering
6.5.2 Application/Service Offering
6.6 Armstrong Flooring, Inc
6.6.2 Application/Service Offering
6.7 Mannington Mills, Inc
6.7.2 Application/Service Offering
6.8 Shaw Industries Group, Inc.,
6.8.2 Application/Service Offering
6.9.2 Application/Service Offering
6.10 TOLI Floor Corporation
6.10.2 Application/Service Offering
6.11.2 Application/Service Offering
6.12.2 Application/Service Offering
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –