The market share for glucose syrup has been escalating based on the increasing usage of the product across various industries. The high self-life of the product is a result of wide focus on research and development sector across various food and beverage industries. The equivalent sweetness as table sugar and usage in lesser quantity has increased the popularity of glucose syrup globally. Hence, the global market for glucose syrup has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach 29,888 kilo tons by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2016 to 2022.
The Key Players Profiled in Glucose Syrup is
Cargill Inc. (U.S.),
Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.),
Tate & Lyle plc (U.K.),
Agrana Group (Austria),
Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.),
Roquette (France) and
Grain Processing Corporation
The key players are focusing more on acquisitions of smaller companies and corn-milling plants to increase the market volume of their production. They are also inclined towards following the strategy of expansion in order to penetrate various countries of different regions.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2342
- Based on glucose syrup source, highest growth rate will be witnessed in corn followed by wheat among the source segment during the forecasted period
- Increased consumption and usage of glucose syrup in food industry will support the high growth of food grade glucose syrup in the market
- Based on glucose syrup form, highest growth rate will be witnessed in liquid followed by granular form segment during the forecasted period
- Based on the high application of glucose syrup in various food products, the food based application will experience a positive growth rate during the forecasted period
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 125 numbers of pages of the project report “Glucose Syrup Market – Forecast to 2022”
Market Research Analysis:
- High extraction of glucose syrup form corn will drive demand for corn as a major source among the glucose syrup source segment
- Increase in consumption and usage of glucose syrup in food industry will support the increase in of market share in food industry
- Volume wise market size will continue to be higher under APAC region with more than 40% share. With rise in disposable incomes in India and China and growing demand for sweeteners
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/glucose-syrup-market-2342
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to dominate the market holding more than 40% in the year 2016 followed by Europe with more than 25% of the total share. Thailand is one of the major glucose syrup producers in the Asia-Pacific region. In North America, U.S. holds the major share for glucose syrup market, followed by Mexico. Canada is projected to grow with the highest CAGR in the given forecast period due to the increased consumption of sweetened food and beverages.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR),we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –