Global Telematics in automotive market Information Report by Type (Embedded, Integrated, tethered), by services (Information & Navigation, Safety & Security, Entertainment, Remote Diagnostics) by vehicle type (Passenger Car, LCV, HCV) and By Region – Global Forecast To 2022
The global telematics in automotive market is majorly driven by the global need to reduce traffic congestions with the rapid urbanization. The increasing private and public demand for ensuring smart coordination of large-scale fleet tracking and enabling precise tracking of vehicles to enhance transportation safety on roads is also majorly driving the growth of this market. The integration of GPS systems with real time monitoring of vehicles is driving the growth of this market.
Get a Sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2296 .
Market Research Analysis
Among all services, information & navigation is expected to grow rapidly, owing to the increased features of telematics in automotive such as an embedded map in the system which can support local calculation of the routes and reception of routes computed at a designated center. Telematics in automotive also ensure delivering proper information about navigation in terms of displaying turn arrows over simplified road shapes and filling a turn arrow according to a vehicle’s positions.
North America is expected to be the largest region in the telematics in automotive market. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth in the forecast period. Growing domestic demand for wireless communication system in vehicles in the developing countries such as China and India are expected to boost the telematics in automotive market in the region. Rapid increase in government regulations and the increased consumer willingness to pay more for telematics equipped vehicles, is motivating the market leaders to invest in the emerging markets of Asia Pacific.
Scope of the Report
This study provides an overview of the Global Telematics in automotive market, tracking three market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the Global Telematics in automotive market by its type, services, vehicle type and region.
• Information & Navigation
• Safety & Security
• Remote Diagnostics
By Vehicle Type
• Passenger Car
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/telematics-in-automotive-market-2296 .
The key players of telematics in automotive market are
- Digicore Technology Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- ID Systems Inc.(U.S.)
- FleetMatics Irl Limited (U.S.)
- Teletrac Inc. (U.S.)
- AutoTrac (Netherlands)
- Omnitracs LLC (U.S.)
- Masternaut Limited (U.K.)
- TomTom Telematics (Netherlands)
- Telogis Co(California)
- CalAmp (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Telematics in automotive market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Telematics in automotive market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyse the Global Telematics in automotive market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, services, vehicle type and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Engineering plastic Market .
Asia pacific region is projected to grow the fastest in telematics in automotive market, owing to factors such as growing investments in transportation infrastructure and enabling of IT systems for automobiles in developing nations such as India and China. The strong growth in the trade & logistics and the exploding e-commerce market in the region are also contributing to the growth of the market. North America and Europe are expected to grow in the telematics in automotive market with increased developments in connectivity technologies such as cellular networks and satellite communications among others.
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2296 .
The report for Telematics in automotive market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –