Global Facility Management Market Information, by End-User (Real Estate, Education, Government, Retail, Healthcare), by Service (Project Management, Inventory Management, Operations Management), by Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise) – Forecast 2022
The facility management is the process of managing multiple disciplines and operations of an organization and ensures smooth functionality of the built environment. It integrate people, place, process, and technology and assist the company to focus on its core competencies. Its core competencies include communication, environment sustainability, finance & business, leadership strategy, operation & maintenance, project management, property management, and technology management. Facility management provides various benefits over traditional approach namely it enables cost effective working processes within the business, motivates smart working by implementing smart IT systems, integrate business related information on one platform, and maintains complete compliancy of an organization. With these benefits, the business owners are able to analyze insights for their provided facilities and can make more informed decisions.
Get a sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2274 .
The major growth drive of facility management market is changing work culture in the organization which is demanding for efficient facility management services. Other factors such as increasing cloud technology market, growing trend of outsourcing facility management operations, increasing commercial real estate properties and growing focus on building asset & space management system by an organization is expected to drive the facility management market in the upcoming future. However, lack of awareness and highly adopted & comfortable traditional approach is projected to hamper the growth of facility management market during 2016-2022.
Globally the market for Facility Management Market is expected to grow at the rate of more than ~13% from 2016 to 2022.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/facility-management-market-2274 .
Study Objective of Facility Management market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Facility Management
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Facility Management market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by services, deployment, end-users and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Facility Management
Key Players for Facility Management Market:
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- EMCOR group, Inc. (U.S.)
- Aramark Corporation (U.S.)
- FM System, Inc. (U.S.)
- CA Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Accruent, LLC (U.S.)
- Interserve Plc. (UK)
- Trimble, Inc. (U.S.)
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2274 .
Segments for Facility Management Market:
Global Facility Management Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Services: Project Management, inventory management, maintenance management, operation management, and others.
Segmentation by Deployment: on-premise and cloud.
Segmentation by End-Users: Healthcare, Education, Retail, Manufacturing, Real estate, BFSI, Government, IT & telecom and others.
Regional Analysis of Facility Management Market:
North America is expected to dominate the facility management market during the forecast period 2016-2022 due to high adoption of technology advancement by manufacturing & IT sectors thereby lead to early adoption of facility Management services by companies in the region. Europe is also considered to support North America in generating high revenue for facility management market. The growing demand for support & maintenance services by manufacturing industry for services namely plant maintenance, and fabrication is expected to drive the market in the region. Furthermore, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for facility management during the forecast period 2016-2022 due to changing work environment in the region. Also, increasing cloud based deployment among organizations and rising demand for soft services by education and residential sector is projected to increase the market of facility management in the region.
- Facility management providers
- Managed service providers
- Cloud and network service providers
- Training and consultancy
- Application developers
- Integrated service providers
- Database vendors
- Small & large enterprises
- End users
- Technology investors
- IT vendors
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Scope of the study
2.1.2. Research Objective
2.2. Research Process
2.2.1. Primary Research
2.2.2. Secondary Research
2.3. Market size Estimation
2.4. Forecast Model
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Inhibitors
3.3. Supply/Value Chain Analysis or Market Ecosystem
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Facility Management Market, by Services
4.2. Project Management
4.3. Inventory Management
4.4 Maintenance Management
4.5 Operation Management
5. Facility Management Display Market, by Deployment
6. Facility Management Display Market, By End-User
6.6. Real Estate
6.9. IT & Telecom
7. Regional Market Analysis
7.2. North America
7.3.4. Rest of Europe
7.4.4. South Korea
7.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5. Middle East & Africa
8. Competition Analysis
8.2. Competitive Scenario
8.2.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2.2. Market Development Analysis
8.2.3. Product/Service Benchmarking
8.3. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
8.3.2. Product/Service Offering
8.4. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
8.4.2. Product/Service Offering
8.5. SAP SE (Germany)
8.5.2. Product/Service Offering
8.6. EMCOR group, Inc. (U.S.)
8.6.2. Product/Service Offering
8.7. Aramark Corporation (U.S.)
8.7.2. Product/Service Offering
8.8. FM System, Inc. (U.S.)
8.8.2. Product/Service Offering
8.9. CA Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
8.9.2. Product/Service Offering
8.10. Accruent, LLC (U.S.)
8.10.2. Product/Service Offering
8.11. Interserve Plc. (UK)
8.11.2. Product/Service Offering
8.12. Trimble, Inc. (U.S.)
8.12.2. Product/Service Offering
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –