The Global Energy Drinks Market is expected to reach USD 84.80 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Consumers looking for breaking the monotony in daily beverages include these energy drinks in their routine to improve their performance, and keep them hydrated at the same time.
Energy drinks which include high caffeine are expected to drive its demand as it helps the consumers to regain energy and increase their stamina. Both young, as well as aged customers are attracted towards these beverages, which promise to keep them healthy and active. More than 50% of the world population live in urban areas. Hectic lifestyle and rising disposable income coupled with a need for instant energy are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/energy-drinks-market
The non-alcoholic segment is expected to emerge as the largest and fastest growing product variant and is anticipated to account for a revenue share of 56% by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global energy drinks market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2025
• The organic segment is expected to emerge as the fastest product type segment in 2015 and is anticipated to reach a net worth exceeding USD 32 billion by 2025
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/energy-drinks-market/request-sample
• The teenager’s consumer segment generated revenue worth of USD 16.33 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period
• The geriatric population growth in the market is anticipated to reach 12 billion by 2025 over the upcoming years
• On-trade distribution is projected to emerge as both largest and fastest segment and is estimated to reach USD 71.65 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2016 to 2025
• The Asia Pacific energy drinks industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in terms of revenue. It is expected to reach USD 24.17 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2025
• Demand for alcoholic beverage sector in the China was valued at USD 1.14 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2025
• Major players Red Bull GmbH, Monster Energy and Rockstar. Other players having significant stake in the market include PepsiCo. Inc., Xyience Energy, and Amp
Browse More Food Related Market Research Reports:
• Europe Food Can Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Fragrance Fixatives Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2011-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States