According to the latest market report “Asia Pacific Confectionery Market: By Category (Sugar, Gum and Chocolates); By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience stores, Specialty food stores, Online Retail) – Forecast (2017 – 2022)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia Pacific will register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific Confectionery Market involves in producing a range of food products that are rich in sugar content such as chocolates, candies, gums, lollies and so on. Mostly confectionery market items consists of food products like butter, cocoa, honey, milk, flour, mint, fruits, honey, nuts, sugar syrup and more.
Generally, confectionery is divided into two broad categories, bakers confections and sugar confections. Types of confections based on category are sugar, gums and chocolates. Dark chocolates are well known for controlling cardiac diseases due to its richness in antioxidants and high coca content which boosts the market for chocolates confectionery. Rapid changes in urbanization and dietary habits especially in Asia Pacific are expected to drive high growth for Asia Pacific Confectionery Market.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Asia Pacific Confectionery Market
Consumer’s tastes and their inclination towards confectionery sweets and chocolates is the major key factor that drives good growth for the confectionery market. Rising consumer demands, socio economic changes and cultural influences about sweets are making the Asia Pacific Confectionery Market to experience the significant growth. Increasing population, rising disposal income and innovative products with superior qualities like low sugar, fat and cholesterol are also aided to bring growth for the market.
However, rising health awareness and consciousness regarding the high calorie food consumption is expected to retard the market growth. Increasing raw material prices along with the varying consumer spending habits is anticipated to hinder Asia Pacific Confectionery Market growth over the next few years.
Asia Pacific is leading the market due to the rising demand for confectionery items. Asia Pacific Confectionery Market is registering high growth in all most all the regions and especially in countries like India, China, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand and Rest of APAC.
Request For Table Of Contents @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=9529
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Asia Pacific Confectionery Market
The Asia Pacific Confectionery Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of –
- Category: Sugar Confectionery, Gum Confectionery and Chocolate Confectionery.
- Distribution Channel: Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Food Stores, Online Retail and Others.
- Country: India, China, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand and Rest of APAC.
Some of the key players involved in the Asia Pacific Confectionery Market are as follows:
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Mondelez International
- Lotte Group
- Perfetti Van Melle
- Meiji Co. Ltd
Why buy this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2017 – 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=9529
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)
Country: United States