The performance of the Russian liquid wealth market is driven by strong growth in the retail savings and investments market. Given the predominant allocation in deposits, year-on-year growth has depended primarily on GDP and wage growth, which in turn have been influenced by commodity prices. While HNW wealth is forecast to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% between 2016 and 2020, the rest of the country’s affluent population is expected to develop at a slower pace.
Visit Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-in-russia-sizing-the-market-opportunity-2016
– At the end of 2015, 1.79 million Russian adults could be considered affluent, representing just 1.6% of the adult population but accounting for 97% of total retail liquid assets. The total liquid wealth of affluent individuals amounted to $428bn, with HNW individuals holding $163bn (37.9%).
– The retail savings and investment market is forecast to grow by 9% in 2016 and 15% in 2017. From 2016 onward the macroeconomic environment is forecast to improve, and there should be a noticeable pickup in the retail savings and investment market.
– Russian investors allocate the largest proportion of wealth to deposits, constituting 93% of the average portfolio, while the country’s securities market remains underdeveloped.
– Russian HNW individuals allocate the majority of their wealth to traditional asset classes. Non-traditional investments account for only 14.5% of HNW portfolios.
– The main reasons Russian HNW individuals invest offshore are for a better range of investments and geographic diversification. The developed markets of Switzerland, the UK, and Singapore are preferred booking centers.
Radiant Insights, Inc “Wealth in Russia: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2016” analyzes the Russian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Specifically the report:
– Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
– Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Russian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
– Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
– Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
– Examines the tax landscape in Russia and future implications for investors.
Reasons To Buy
– Benchmark your share of the Russian wealth market against the current market size.
– Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
– Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Russia.
– Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Russian tax system impacts HNW clients.
– Review your offshore strategy by identifying HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States