The Global Wearable Camera Market is expected to reach USD 10.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for convenience and exceptional experience of cameras has increased the growth and penetration of wearable cameras. The growing demand for smartphones, easy accessibility of the internet, and high-speed data networks have resulted in the increasing usage of these cameras. The growing adoption of wearable cameras in the security and medical sectors is anticipated to revolutionize the market by 2025.
The market has been segmented based on varied types of wearable cameras, such as head mount, body mount, and ear mount & smart glass. Based on applications, the market has been segmented into sports & adventure, security, healthcare, and industrial. The sports & adventure sector is the largest application sector in terms of size and is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period, owing to the rising popularity of sports and adventure activities.
The growing popularity of wearable cameras is encouraging manufacturers to invest in research & development for creating better products. Manufacturers have been observed making significant investments to simultaneously develop new products in an effort to enhance user experience. Additionally, researchers are focusing on innovating reliable and cost-effective products.
Full Research Report on Global Wearable Camera Market Analysis:
China wearable camera market by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global wearable camera market was valued $2.09 Billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a 18.19% CAGR from 2017 to 2025
- The head mount segment dominated the overall market in 2016. A head mount wearable camera is often attached to the helmet of the user and generally used in sports and adventure activities such as wingsuit flying and base jumping.
- The growing demand for wearable cameras can be accredited to the growing popularity of sharing experiences on social networking sites.
- Wearable cameras offer exciting new applications in the medical field. For instance, they are used for surgical training where the first-person surgical video captured by the wearable camera is used as a training resource.
- The North American region dominated the market, accounting for the largest global market share in 2016 owing to its large consumer base.
- Key industry participants include GoPro Inc. (U.S.), Drift Innovation Ltd. (UK), Garmin Ltd. (U.S.), Xiaomi (China), and Sony Corporation (Japan).
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices
Wearable camera market by product, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Wearable Camera Market based on types, products, applications, and regions:
Wearable Camera Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Sports & Adventure
Wearable Camera Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Head Mount
- Body Mount
- Ear Mount & Smart Glass
Wearable Camera Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Wearable Camera Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials, and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States