The Global Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foam Market is expected to reach USD 1.07 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for extruded polypropylene foam in automobiles and packaging industry is expected to boost market growth.
The demand for extruded polypropylene foam is high due to its high strength to weight ratio and durability. Extruded polypropylene foam is available in low-density and high-density foam types. The market share of low-density foam is high due to its growing demand in the automobile industry. The demand for high-density foam is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period owing to rising application in the construction industry.
Asia Pacific and Europe are the major regional markets. The presence of a large number of manufacturing facilities coupled with growing end-use industries is driving the demand for extruded polypropylene foam in these regions. The growing demand in emerging countries such as China, India, and Romania is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Full Research Report on Global Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foam Market Analysis:
Germany extruded polypropylene (XPP) foam market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- High density XPP foam is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2017 to 2025 owing to increased demand from packaging and building & construction industry
- Transportation application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2025 owing to rising research on automotive materials
- Building & Construction application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017 to 2025 owing to growing infrastructure investments in emerging economies
- Asia Pacific accounted for 52% of the global market share in 2016 owing to rapid expansion by manufacturers in countries such as China and India
- Central & South America extruded polypropylene foam market is expected to grow from USD 28.8 million in 2016 to USD 49.8 million in 2025 owing to growing demand in Brazil
- The market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of small and large manufacturers
- Manufacturers are highly engaged introduction of better quality products that are well suited to the end-use application.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
Global extruded polypropylene foam market volume, by application, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foam Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Low density XPP foam
- High density XPP foam
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Building & Construction
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials, and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States