IndexBox has just published a new report “U.S. Steel Wire Market. Analysis And Forecast to 2025“.
The report provides on a comprehensive study of the U.S. steel wire market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains current data on the major players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Noninsulated ferrous wire rope, cable, and fabricated wire rope assemblies (including lifting slings), made in plants that draw wire; Steel nails, staples, tacks, spikes, and brads, made in plants that draw wire; Steel wire, including galvanized and other coated wire, made in plants that draw wire; Steel fencing and fence gates, made in plants that draw wire; Ferrous wire cloth and other ferrous woven wire products, made in plants that draw wire; Other ferrous wire products (excluding springs), made in plants that draw wire; Steel wire drawing, nsk, total.
In 2015, the value of steel wire production in the U.S. amounted to $5.4B, going down by -1.3% against the previous year level. Overall, the U.S. steel wire output pursued a prominent decline from 2007 to 2015. The total output figures decreased at an average annual rate of -3.7%. The trend pattern, however, indicated some noticable fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2010, when the output figure increased by +25% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the total value of steel wire shipments in the United States attained its maximum level of $7.0B in 2008. Afterwards, the growth in terms of the steel wire production failed to regain its strength through to 2015.
Steel wire, including galvanized and other coated wire, made in plants that draw wire was the major product category in the U.S. steel wire manufacturing, with a share in total output standing near 51% in 2015. Other ferrous wire products (excluding springs), made in plants that draw wire lagged far behing, accounting for only the 14% share. The other related products together comprised approx. 35% of the total output.
Browse Related Reports:
Fort Wayne Metals Research Products Corp,
Taubensee Steel & Wire Company,
The Heico Companies L L C,
Draka Elevator Products,
Zapp Precision Wire ,
Tappan Wire & Cable Inc.,
Tokusen U.S.A., Hamrock,
Davis Wire Corporation,
Laclede Chain Manufacturing Company,
Owl Wire & Cable,
Barrette Outdoor Living,
Loos & Co.,
Mount Joy Wire Corporation,
Tree Island Wire (usa),
United Wire Hanger Corp,
Bekaert North America Management Corporation,
Insteel Wire Products Company,
National Material Company,
The Gehr Group
• Steel wire market size;
• Steel wire production, value of shipments;
• Key market players and their profiles;
• Exports, imports and trade balance;
• Import and export prices;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Key industry statistics;
• Life cycle of the steel wire industry;
• Number of establishments and their locations;
• Employment data;
• Steel wire industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/us-steel-wire-market-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/?utm_source=abn
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom