The Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 227.1 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by increasing demand for digitalization of healthcare. Rising health-related expenditure is the biggest issue many countries are facing nowadays. Hospitals are struggling to provide quality care and cost-effective services to patients. Moreover, political instability, lack of proactive initiatives, and economic stress are the factors questioning the R&D funding in developing nations.
Despite sufficient funding and insurance programs, there has been a constant increase in health expenditure in the U.S., affecting services offered by providers. To overcome this, healthcare mobility services are the best solutions, which is anticipated to propel the demand for these devices.
Full Research Report on Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market Analysis:
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Enterprise mobility platforms are anticipated to show upward shift in the forecast period owing to the growing demand from hospitals and other caregivers, to manage and optimize operational efficiency
- mHealth application segment is expected to exhibit fastest growth rate over the forecast period. This can be attributed toward the growing adoption of mHealth apps by patients and care providers for remotely accessing patient health information
- Healthcare mobility solutions found wide applications in workforce management, to improve the operational capabilities of the employees and increase productivity
- Patient care management practices are anticipated to show lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to rising patient concerns and demand for continuous monitoring
- Patients are anticipated to use the healthcare mobility solutions on a large scale in coming years, owing to rising awareness levels and penetration of mHealth apps
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR as a consequence of high unmet needs and rapidly evolving pharma industry along with the growing awareness levels
- The key participants are involved in rigorous strategic activities, such as collaborative agreements & acquisitions, to gain competitive advantage in the market
- For instance, In April 2016, McKesson Acquired Biologics, Inc.a North Carolina-based biologics company that offers oncology pharmacy services to patients & providers and solutions to manufacturers & payers
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/healthcare-it
Global healthcare mobility solutions market share, by application, 2015
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market on the basis of product & services, application, end-use and region:
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Mobility Platforms
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Enterprise Solutions
- mHealth Applications
Healthcare Mobility Solutions End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
View Blog On this Report By Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit – www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States