Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Mobile Backend as a Service Market Research Report- Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
The Mobile Backend as a Service is a concept that provides web app and mobile app developers to link their applications to backend cloud storage and APIs and also providing features that includes user management, push notifications, and integration with social networking services. The mobile based application helps to improve quality of communication as well as demand for computer, web, and mobile apps. Mobile Backend as a Service is an emerging trend in mobile application development; it is also known as Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS).
The growth in the number of mobile applications and increased in adoption of MBaaS services among the SMEs and the enterprises, provides the market the future opportunity for the growth. The major drivers responsible for the growth of the Backend as a Service Market are high demands of smart phones and devices for rapid deployment and development of cloud-based applications. Mobile Backend as a Service is a new means of developing the mobile applications system and also has broader scope in developing, deploying and managing the mobile app lifecycle.
The study indicates that Mobile Backend as a Service is growing number of applications, increasing demand of Internet of things and the feature that delivers application resources with few resources, optimize for mobile and tablets and secure. It helps to reduce complexities in application development majorly drives this market. MBaaS makes it easier for developers to set up, use, and operate a cloud backend for creating their mobile, tablet, and web apps.
The global The Mobile Backend as a Service Market is expected to grow at USD ~$87 Billion by 2023, at ~64% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3140
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S),
- IBM Corporation (U.S),
- Oracle Corporation (U.S),
- Kony, Inc. (U.S),
- Kinvey , Inc. (U.S),
- AnyPresence, Inc. (U.S),
- Appcelerator, Inc. (U.S),
- CloudMine, Inc. (U.S),
- Built.IO Backend (U.S),
- KII Corporation (Japan)
- Exadel, Inc (U.S) among others.
Study Objectives of the Mobile Backend as a Service Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Mobile Backend as a Service market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Mobile Backend as a Service market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of service type, operating system, organization size, end-user and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Mobile Backend as a Service
The global Mobile Backend as a Service market has been segmented on the basis of service type, operating system, organization size, end users and region.
Mobile Backend as a Service Market by Service Type:
- Data and application integration
- Identity and access management
- Usage analytics
- Support and maintenance Service
- Professional services
Mobile Backend as a Service Market by Operating System:
- Window OS
Mobile Backend as a Service Market by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Mobile Backend as a Service Market by End-User:
- Telecommunication and IT
- Retail and Wholesale
- Media, Entertainment and Gaming
Mobile Backend as a Service Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-backend-service-market-3140
The regional analysis of Mobile Backend as a Service market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Technological advancements in ease of smart mobile usage to develop the mobile applications has driven the market of Mobile Backend as a Service in North America. The study reveals that Europe region is also showing the positive sign towards mobile application at a very rapid pace in the Mobile Backend as a Service market during the forecast period as MBaaS is updating various applications and security to the smart mobile and devices. Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India have shown considerably fair share in the Mobile Backend as a Service market but will be growing fast in coming time.
- System Security
- Software investors
- Cloud Service Providers
- Handset Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Infrastructure as Service providers
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform Providers
- Mobile Services Companies
- Mobile Software Development Kit providers
- Software developers
- Software as Service providers
- Wireless Service Providers
- Mobile Backend as a Service Agencies
- Technology Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Mobile Backend as a Service Market Research Report- Forecast 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –