WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
‘Life Insurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Iranian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Iranian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Iranian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Life Insurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Iranian life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Iranian life insurance segment
• The Iranian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Iranian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Iranian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Iranian life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Iran
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Iranian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Iran:
• It provides historical values for the Iranian life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Iranian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Iranian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Iran.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Iran and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Iranian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Iranian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Iranian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In February 9, 2017, the Central Insurance of Iran (CII) and Central Bank of Armenia signed an agreement of mutual cooperation in insurance business.
• In November 2016, Munich Re agreed to cooperate with CII in conducting training programs.
• In January 2015, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance announced that insurance products and services would be exempt from VAT. This is expected to be implemented by the end of the financial year 2017–18.
• In 2015, 86.1% of the country’s population was Muslim. This is expected to provide an advantage to takaful insurance over conventional insurance.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Distribution Channel Outlook
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Definitions and Methodology
10 About Timetric
Email Us at :
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349