Viral conjunctivitis, or pinkeye, is a common, self-limiting condition that is typically caused by adenovirus. Viral conjunctivitis is highly contagious, usually for 10-12 days from onset as long as the eyes are red. Symptoms include itchy eyes, tearing, redness, discharge and light sensitivity (with corneal involvement). Treatment includes lubricants, vasoconstrictors and antihistamines.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Viral Conjunctivitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 4 respectively.
Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Viral Conjunctivitis – Overview
Viral Conjunctivitis – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Viral Conjunctivitis – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Viral Conjunctivitis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Adenovir Pharma AB
Panoptes Pharma GesmbH
Viral Conjunctivitis – Drug Profiles
APD-209 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349