Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Market Research Report- Forecast till 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
- Cruelty-Free Cosmetics has been segmented on the basis of Product-Type which comprises of skin care, hair care, perfumes & fragrances, makeup & color cosmetics, others. Makeup & color cosmetics hold a dominant share out of all the other types.
- Cruelty-free cosmetics have been segmented on the basis of Form namely cream, gel, liquid, powder, and others. Cream based products hold a lion’s share among the various forms followed by gels.
- Cruelty-Free Cosmetics has been segmented on the basis of Distribution Channel which comprises of supermarket/hypermarket, specialty retailers, convenience stores, e-commerce, others. Sale through supermarket/hypermarket is growing at a higher growth rate backed up by a convenient shopping experience of the consumers.
- Sale of perfumes & fragrances cruelty-free cosmetics is found to be growing at a higher rate during the forecast period
- Top exporters of cruelty-free cosmetics include France, U.S., India, Germany and New Zealand
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3825
Changing cosmetic trends is influencing the growth of cruelty-free cosmetics as mass consumers find the testing on animals unethical and have started spreading awareness against the act. In addition, adoption of natural alternatives like plant based personal care products by the consumers is considered to be one of the major drivers for this market. Increased awareness about the tests performed on animals and even use of animal products such as fur, hair and others is prohibited in some countries of developed region which has further increased the market for cruelty-free cosmetics on a global level. Mass market penetration is leading to introduction of new products and their retail across various regions. High focus on Research and Development has led to innovations and in the product line and use of natural harmless chemicals which has fueled up the market share of cruelty-free cosmetics in global market.
Among the various types of cruelty-free products, makeup & color cosmetics are evaluated to hold a major share as mass consumers have high per capita consumption of face care products. Cream based cruelty-free cosmetics hold a dominant share based on convenience usage and easy storage properties. Based on the distribution channel, sale through supermarkets and hypermarkets retailers is found to hold a major share owing to one-stop purchase and easy availability of the desired product through the channel.
Check Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3825
The key players profiled in the global Cruelty-Free Cosmetics market are
- L’Oréal S.A. (France)
- COVER FX Skin Care Inc. (Canada)
- INIKA Organic (Australia)
- Spectrum Collections (U.K.)
- Kat Von D Beauty (U.S.)
- Beauty B (U.S.)
- PHB Ethical Beauty (U.K.)
- Cruelty-Free Cosmetics manufacturers
- Natural cosmetics manufacturers
- Personal care products manufacturers
- Traders, importers and exporters
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3825
Study Objectives of Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Market
- Detailed analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by product-type, form, distribution channel & region
- To analyze key driving forces influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
- Value Chain Analysis & Supply Chain Analysis of cruelty-free cosmetics
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
The global cruelty-free cosmetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW). Europe has the major market share followed by Asia Pacific. Increased production of cruelty-free cosmetics in major European countries is projected to generate a high revenue from Europe region during the given forecast period. Changing consumer preferences for natural and vegan products will support the sale of cruelty-free cosmetics in various region during the forecast period. The major importers of cruelty-free cosmetics include U.S., China, U.K., Germany, and Singapore. Based on the higher demand for personal care products especially in female population, the import and export of cruelty-free cosmetics for manufacturing such products in the developed countries is found to rise at a steady rate.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –