SAN FRANCISCO, CA – 28 Aug, 2017 – Selective proudly announces the first collection, The Undershirt, made of bamboo viscose, a special fabric that provides exceptional touch and functional features to solve many problems with traditional cotton undershirts.
Selective launched a Kickstarter campaign, utilizing crowdsourcing to help bring the Undershirt to the world. After only 3 days, Selective achieved its $5,000 funding goal and became the No.1 popular campaign under the Fashion category.
Unlike cotton, which requires massive amounts of water to grow, bamboo requires almost no irrigation and pesticides. Bamboo regenerates naturally and grows 10 times faster than a regular tree. Any product that is made of bamboo will eventually decompose into a nutrient rich soil, meaning that its remains are extremely valuable to the Earth.
The Selective Undershirts boasts of a number of breakthroughs:
- Silky Soft: The fabric is a blend of 95% bamboo viscose and 5% spandex. It is 2x softer than the finest cotton undershirts.
- Maximum Breathability: Bamboo Viscose is 3x more breathable than cotton, wicking moisture away from the body.
- Cool Fabric: Bamboo Viscose is 3 degrees cooler than cotton.
- Anti-bacteria: Bamboo is naturally anti-bacteria. It contains natural hollow channels that absorb unwanted odor and sweat to keep undershirts fresher for longer.
- 4-Way Stretch: The fabric helps the undershirt keep its form and stay wrinkle free.
- Sensitive Skin Friendly: The fabric is also free from harsh chemicals and pesticides, and is perfect for sensitive skin.
With a consistent fit and unparalleled softness, The Undershirts are built to last.
Selective cuts off the middle man and provides price transparency to customers. The Co-founder of Selective Anni Zha said: We want to reimagine how people shop for their everyday basics. We believe that our customers deserve the highest-quality products at fair prices.
Visit Selective’s Kickstarter page to pre-order The Undershirt, meet the creators, and finding out why these undershirts are the world’s most comfortable undershirts that you will never want to take off: http://kck.st/2xAGOxZ
Selective is a San Francisco startup dedicated to making quality lifestyle products for everyday use. Selective partners with ethical factories around the world, the very same factories used by the most prominent designer brands.
Quality products usually come at an extra-inflated price. The Selective team believes that customers have the right to know what their products cost to make. All of their products are made at ethical factories, from the finest materials, and sold without traditional markups.
Company Name: Selective
Contact Person: Yang Xi
Country: United States