WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “H1 2017 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa”.
In Sub-Saharan Africa, more than 60 key crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to start operations by 2025. Nigeria leads the region with highest number of planned as well as announced projects, followed by Angola and Mozambique. Key projects in Sub-Saharan Africa are expected to contribute up to 2,000 mbd to global crude production and more than 11 bcfd to global gas production in 2025. Among operators, Eni S.p.A. and Royal Dutch Shell plc lead the region in terms of operatorship of planned and announced projects.
– Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in Sub-Saharan Africa
– Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
– Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
– Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region
Key points to buy
– Understand oil and gas production outlook for the Sub-Saharan Africa
– Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Sub-Saharan Africa production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s planned oil and gas production projects
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
2. Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at :
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar