Singapore – August 29, 2017 – The Digital Age introduced miraculous advances in technology, but also introduced the technology that evil doers could tap into to exploit data on a global basis. Cybersecurity and data-breaches became frequent news events. Online security breaches amount to billions of dollars in damage along with theft of ideas and personal data that is priceless. Not only governments are at risk, but also corporations, organizations and private individuals. Hacking has become a commonplace report these days.
“Authoreon” clearly has a better idea. The “Authoreon” solutions prevent fraud, cyber attacks, material and immaterial identity theft, and they provide an all-over traceability to supply and ownership chains. Authoreon’s platform architecture involves several components that leverage the properties and characteristics of blockchain technology, cryptography, artificial intelligence (AI) and substitution algorithms to provide maximum security, authorization and traceability. Their platform is built on blockchain technology, but goes even further to establish the most secure platform ever. “Authoreon” achieves this by creating two additional separate overlay protocols on top of the blockchain: the Synapse and the Access Lock Layers:
• The Synapse Layer: An independent application layer inspired by the human brain. It is designed to further the functionality, scalability, and performance of the “Authoreon” platform by enabling smart authorization contracts.
• Access Lock Layers: The access lock layer acts as the gate keeper, processing incoming requests to the synapse layer and granting temporary access if the requesting instance is authorized.
The “Authoreon” Platform consists of several features:
• The platform will be accessible through an easily manageable web application graphic user interface (GUI). Users will utilize the Authoreon tokens to access certain functionalities of the platform including registering a new asset, transferring an asset, and a variety of other authorization features.
• Authoreon’s Mobile App: All platform functionality will be fully mirrored in a mobile app (for Android, Ios and Windows) to enable key authorization functions, mining and wallet interactions.
• Smart-Contracts-as-a-Service: The platform will offer a wide range of modules, each addressing a different use case, each running a different Smart-Contract-as-a-Service (SCaaS), each with a different pricing and processing fee.
• Plugins, APIs & Marketplace: By mid-2018 plugins and extensions will be available for 3rd party systems, the platform will be addressable via 2²-key-protocol-APIs for external developers and it will include a marketplace for third-party extensions.
The “Authoreon” menu of solutions are designed to address many use cases. Here is a partial sampling: Identity Theft, User Authentication, Data Retention, Cyber Attacks, Document Fraud, IT Security Risks, Supply Chain, Ownership Chain, Copyright Infringement, Reputation Management, and many more.
With ICO’s and Token Sales, procrastination can mean a big difference in future earnings. The Authoreon Crowdsale commenced August 19, 2017 and will run for 8 weeks. The goal is to secure funding to finalize the development of the Authoreon Platform and the Smart-Contracts-as-a-Service (SCaaS), as well as to conduct pilot studies and to bring the product to Market.
For complete information, please visit: https://www.authoreon.io/join-crowdsale/
The “Authoreon” Press Kit is here.
Company Name: Authoreon
Contact Person: Sarah Lang
Address:10 Anson Road, International Plaza #27-15
State: Singapore 079903