WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Israel”.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment, and a comparison of the Israeli insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment
• The Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Israel
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Israeli insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Israel:
• It provides historical values for the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Israel.
• It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Israel, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In May 2017, IDB Development Corporation, who owns a 55.0% share in Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings, decided to sell 5.0% of its share.
• In July 4, 2016, Israel Land Development Insurance Company Ltd acquired Altshuler Shaham Insurance Company Ltd, an insurance subsidiary of Altshuler Shaham Group.
• In February 2016, a uniform health policy was allowed in the country by the Ministry of Finance.
• According to Medical Tourism Association, in May 2016, Israel ranked first in the world in terms of quality of medical facilities and services.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
10 Definitions and Methodology
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Address:Office No. 528/524, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411028