“Global Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2020: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines” is built using extensive market research carried out in telecommunication market globally. The report provides a top-level overview of subscriber’s volume and revenue for Voice, Internet and IPTV/Video services, Access Lines infrastructure and their related service revenues from 2011 through 2020.
Apart from Subscriber’s volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to Global demographic and economic data at country level. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts. Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
• Service splits under the Fixed Communication market globally include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Vide
• Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
• Technological splits of Access Lines include: PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX.
• Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
Countries covered in this report include: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Greece, Ireland, Myanmar, Norway, Sri Lanka, and Sweden
This report offers a concise breakdown globally operating environment, with forecasts till 2020. The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in Global Fixed Communications market.
“Global Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2020: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines” is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in Global at country level. The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2011 to 2020 at segment level. The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others. (Wherever applicable)
Reasons to Buy
• Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in Global split by technology.
• Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 REGION Fixed Communications Market Outlook
2.1 REGION Demographics, 2011 – 2020
2.2 REGION Penetration of Population, 2011 – 2020
2.3 REGION Access Lines by Technology, 2011 – 2020
2.4 REGION Service Adoption, 2011 – 2020
2.5 REGION Revenues, 2011 – 2020
2.6 REGION Voice Usage (TOTAL), 2011 – 2020
2.7 REGION ARPS & Per Minute Pricing, 2011 – 2020
3 COUNTRY Fixed Communications Market Outlook
3.1 COUNTRY DEMOGRAPHICS
3.1.1 COUNTRY Population, 2011 – 2020
3.1.2 COUNTRY Households, 2011 – 2020
3.1.3 COUNTRY Businesses, 2011 – 2020
3.1.4 COUNTRY Nominal GDP (US$ Million), 2011 – 2020
3.1.5 COUNTRY Nominal GDP per Capita (US$), 2011 – 2020
3.1.6 COUNTRY PPP Adjusted GDP per Capita (US$), 2011 – 2020
3.1.7 COUNTRY Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2011 – 2020
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349