WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Global Iron Ore Cost Curve”.
This report provides a breakdown of mining cash costs per tonne for individual iron oreoperations, company production and country production. Analysis covers 70 iron ore operations accounting for over 1,300Mt of iron ore production globally, the majority of which is export production.
Overall 30 companies have been included, ranging from the large producers, such as Rio Tinto, Vale and BHP Billiton, to one-mine companies, such as BC Iron, and large steel producers, such as Arcelor Mittal.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/508081-global-iron-ore-cost-curve
This presentation and accompanying Excel data provide an iron ore cost curve for 70 mines contributing to over 90% of the seaborne iron ore market, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, freight and royalties.
Specific datasets include:
• Global Mine Level Cost Costs
• Global Company Equity Production Costs
• Country level Production Costs
• Rio Tinto Cost Curve
• Vale Cost Curve
• BHP Billiton Curve
The report is based Timetric’s proprietary cost estimation model and data from Timetric’s Mining Intelligence Center.
Key points to buy
• Understand the global industry structure of iron ore mines
• Analyse mines you may be working with, including how they compare against their peers
• Assess the performance of iron ore companies
• The cost analysis indicates the dominance of the three largest iron ore producers: Rio Tinto, Vale and BHP Billiton. These three producers not only account for the largest share of world production but also have the lowest-cost operations.
• Low strip ratios will ensure most operations have low mining costs per tonne. Indeed strip ratios are often the determinant for whether a iron ore deposit is economically feasible.
• BHP Billiton’s Yandi is the lowest cost operation, with an estimated FOB cost of US$17.65/t in 2015. This was followed by the Mesa operations run by Rio Tinto. These operations are all in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. As Hematite operations, they produce predominately lumps and fines, both of which are direct shipping ores (DSO) which lowers their processing costs.
Table of Contents
3 Cost Components
4 Key Highlights
5 Global Iron Ore Cost Curve, 2015
6 Company Cost Curve, 2015
7 Country Cost Curve 2015
8 Rio Tinto Cost Curve, 2015
9 Vale Cost Curve, 2015
10 BHP Billiton Cost Curve, 2015
11 Further Information
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Address:Office No. 528/524, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411028