U.S. Argan Oil Market is expected to reach USD 1.08 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Argan oil is a developing industry in the U.S. which is gaining importance on account of its high-performance ingredients. Growing disposable income, demand for branded luxury cosmetics, and preference for organic ingredients is anticipated to augment growth.
Medical is expected to emerge as a significant application segment in the coming years owing to argan oil potential for curing serious diseases such as cancer and arthritis. Unfavorable raw material trends are expected to hinder global industry growth on account of continuously increasing population in Morocco coupled with stable production. The government is making efforts to expand the cultivation. Israel, Mexico, and Algeria have initiated in argan crop cultivation to meet Morocco’s argan oil demand.
The widening of distribution channels has made these products readily available to the consumer. Ongoing R&D investments and technological advancements in the area of processing ingredients have been the key factors responsible for driving industry growth over the past few years.
Product integration is the key strategy adopted by competitors in this market. This market has limited supply of raw materials hence provoking a price war among competitors. Argan oil draws its demand from cosmetics, food, and medical industry. The cosmetics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2015. Argan oil is also gaining acceptance in the food industry, where it is used for seasoning salad and as cooking oil in high-end restaurants in the U.S.
Full Research Report on U.S. Argan Oil Market Analysis:
U.S. argan oil market volume by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The cosmetic segment accounted for 40.9% of market volume in 2016 and is projected to reach a market valuation of USD 432.2 million by 2025
- Argan oil is extensively used in moisturizers, anti-aging creams, sun protection lotions, and a wide range of hair treatment products
- The medical segment is expected to witness highest growth rate from 2017 to 2025
- Argan extracts help accelerate wound healing process, lower cholesterol levels, improve digestion, protect the liver, manage diabetes, reduce inflammation, and boost heart health
- Key companies such as Brenntag Specialties, Moroccanoil. Inc., Josie Maran Cosmetic, and W.S. Badger Company, Inc. are involved in production and distribution services
- These companies have a dominant presence in the value chain due to their strong product portfolio catering to a large number of applications and extensive regional presence
- Distributors are also engaged in taking up private label contracts to meet specific packaging & branding requirements of their clients
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-and-fine-chemicals
U.S. argan oil market volume by application, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. Argan Oil Market on the basis of application:
Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States