Organ-on-a-chip via 3D printing considerably reduces costs in the initial stage of product development in the biotechnology research. It involves microfabrication of living tissues within microscale fluid channels to make an exact microscale copy of human organs and this process is aided through 3D printing. It encompasses mesoscale technologies like cell-laden hydrogels and 3D printing, and microscale technologies like laser assisted bio-printing and addresses major limitations of a previously popular top down tissue engineering method.
Biotechnology Services Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global biotechnology services market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for biotechnology services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The biotechnology services market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider biotechnology services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The biotechnology services market section of the report gives context. It compares the biotechnology services market with other segments of the biotechnology services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Biotechnology Services Indicators Comparison, Biotechnology Services Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Markets covered: Biotechnology And Other Biological Sciences
Companies mentioned: Battelle Memorial Institute, Quintiles, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Babraham Institute, Jackson Laboratory, Whitehead Institute
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Biotechnology Services Indicators Comparison, Biotechnology Services Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/2049630-biotechnology-services-market-global-report-2017-including-biotechnology-and-other-biological
Table of Contents
- Biotechnology Services Market Characteristics;
- Biotechnology Services Market Size And Growth;
- Pestle Analysis;
- Biotechnology Services Market Customer Information;
- Biotechnology Services Market Segmentation;
- Biotechnology Services Market Regional And Country Analysis;
- Global Biotechnology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
- Biotechnology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across
- Biotechnology Services Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
- Asia-Pacific Biotechnology Services Market;
- Western Europe Biotechnology Services Market;
- Eastern Europe Biotechnology Services Market;
- North America Biotechnology Services Market;
- South America Biotechnology Services Market;
- Middle East Biotechnology Services Market;
- Africa Biotechnology Services Market;
- Biotechnology Services Market Competitive Landscape;
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Biotechnology Services Market;
- Market Background: Global Scientific Research And Development Services Market;
- Market Background: Global Professional Services Market;
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349