Professional service is a broad market which comprises varied occupations which provide support to businesses of all sizes and in all industries. The business entities which are engaged in providing professional services are generally referred to as professional service organizations (PSOs) or professional service firms (PSFs).
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for professional services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The professional services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider professional services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The professional services market section of the report gives context. It compares the professional services market with other segments of the professional services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses the market as a Percentage of GDP, Per Capita Average Expenditure, Professional services Indicators Comparison, Total Enterprises, Total Enterprises, Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, across selected countries.
Markets covered: General Professional Services, Legal Services, Accounting Services
Markets compared: Architectural, Engineering Consultants And Other Related Services, Management Consulting Services, Advertising, Public Relations and Related Services, Scientific Research & Development, Specialized Design Services, Market Research and Other General Professional Services, Photographic Services, Environmental Consulting Services
Companies mentioned: PwC, Deloitte, Bechtel, EY, KPMG, WPP, Publicis Groupe, Omnicom Group, McKinsey, AECOM and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, percentage of GDP, per capita average expenditure, Professional services Indicators Comparison, Total Enterprises, Total Enterprises, Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For further information on this report, visit –https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/2049595-professional-services-market-global-report-2017-including-general-professional-services-legal
Table of Contents
- Professional Services Market Characteristics;
- Professional Services Market Size and Growth;
- Professional Services Market Trends And Strategies;
- PESTLE Analysis;
- Professional Services Market Customer Information;
- Professional Services Market Segmentation;
- Professional Services Market Regional And Country Analysis;
- Global Professional Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors;
- Professional Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
- Professional Services Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
- Asia-Pacific Professional Services Market;
- Western Europe Professional Services Market;
- Eastern Europe Professional Services Market;
- North America Professional Services Market;
- South America Professional Services Market;
- Middle East Professional Services Market;
- Africa Professional Services Market;
- Professional Services Market Competitive Landscape;
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Professional Services Market;
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 10 working days of order.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349