The report analyzes and presents an overview on “Global Dermatology Drugs Market” worldwide.
Dermatology is a highly diverse therapy area that deals with diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Over 3,000 types of dermatological conditions are thought to exist, ranging from the autoimmune disorder psoriasis to the very common condition acne vulgaris. The scope of dermatological disorders is diverse in terms of severity and clinical presentation, and if a condition is not sufficiently kept under control, it can significantly impair the patient’s quality of life.
The treatment landscape for dermatological disorders was traditionally dominated by genericized topical therapies such as glucocorticoids and retinoids. The approval of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) such as Humira, Enbrel and Remicade for psoriasis revolutionized both the management of psoriasis and the dermatology therapy area. These first generation mAbs are now off-patent and have biosimilar versions approved by the FDA, but in recent years the therapy area has seen a number of new mAbs enter the market. These new approvals will provide patients with more treatment options and stimulate growth in the therapy area. In 2017 Dupixent became the first biologic to be approved for atopic dermatitis, expanding the use of biologics to an indication other than psoriasis.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1287797
Overall there are 871 products being actively developed in the dermatology pipeline, but these include products being developed for many smaller indications. The indications with the largest pipelines are psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and acne vulgaris, which contain 282, 136 and 70 products, respectively.
- Global revenue from the dermatology market is forecast to increase from $19.8 billion in 2016 to $36.6 billion in 2023, at a compound annual growth rate of 9.13%. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
- What are the leading companies in terms of market share?
- Which companies are forecast to experience the largest growth in market share?
- Which companies rely heavily on revenue derived from antibacterial drugs?
- How will the market respond to recent approvals?
- Will generics and biosimilars have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
- What class of drugs dominate the market?
- What molecular targets are most popular in the pipeline?
- What are the commercial prospects for the most promising late-stage products?
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1287797
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current treatment landscape, with portfolios of key marketed products and a focus on historical and forecast sales patterns, and an overview of each drug’s mechanism of action.
- Analyze the dermatology pipeline through a comprehensive review of the pipeline segmented by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- This review also provides a detailed look at dermatology product clinical trials to provide an insight into the risk associated with attempting to bring pipeline products to market.
- Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2016 to 2023. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the dermatology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.”
Company Name: MarketResearchReports.Biz
Contact Person: Rohit Bhisey
Address:State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
State: NY 12207
Country: United States