The major growth driver of Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market includes growing demand for better & more cost-effective security management, fast-moving growth of network video market and new strict government initiatives on technology compliance among others.
Hence the market for Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market is expected to grow at high CAGR (2016-2027).
However, expensive territory and limited central monitoring station are the factors which are hindering the growth of Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market.
Major Key Players:
- Honeywell (U.S.)
- Axis communications (Sweden)
- Bosch security systems (Germany)
- Cisco systems (U.S.)
- Micro power technologies (U.S.)
- Pelco (U.S.), Aruba networks (U.S.)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- D-link (U.S.) Corporation
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/975
Objective of Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, technology, applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market
- Global Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Components: Digital camera, network nodes, servers, and monitoring stations among others.
- Segmentation by Technologies: Video and IP technologies among others.
- Segmentation by End-users: Shopping malls/commercial complex, Banks/financial institutions, Government (Municipalities, Military, law enforcement), Educational institutes, and Transportation among others.
Regional Analysis of Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market:
North-America dominated the Global Wireless Monitoring and Surveillance Market with the largest market share due to growing advancement of security industry in the region, and therefore accounting for is million and is expected to grow over high billion by 2027.
- Bosch Group has announced in June 2016 about its partnership with Protectas SA which is a leading security company of Sweden to provide better remote video monitoring services to the customers.
- Honeywell, one of the leaders in wireless connectivity has announced in February, 2016 about its new development Micro RAE gas monitor which is industry’s first wireless 4-gas monitor that can work with all types of wireless communication protocol. The product need to be connected to smartphone to transmit gas which is been used to read over a cellular network
- Rest of Western Europe
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wireless-monitoring-surveillance-market-975
- South Korea
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –