Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
Anti-hypertensive drugs are used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Hypertension is a state of chronic elevated arterial blood pressure at or greater than 140/90 mm Hg for adults.
The global anti-hypertensive drugs market was valued at $32.2 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $ 38.9 billion by 2022. Thus the market is expected to perform sluggish growth at a CAGR of 2.73% from 2016 to 2022.
There exact cause of essential hypertension is unknown but is blamed on unhealthy lifestyle and ageing. The major market driving factor for secondary hypertension are greater detection and early diagnosis. Rise in the prevalence diseases such as kidney problems, thyroid problems, adrenal gland tumors, heart ailments, chronic alcohol use etc. in which anti-hypertensive are used are some of the other factors driving the growth of the market.
The constraints however are overwhelming and include patent expiries such as Actelion’s Tracleer (2015), and United Therapeutic’s Remodulin (2014). Other blockbuster’s such as Novartis’s Diovan and Exforge, Sanofi Aventis’s Avapro (2012) etc are also off-patent.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2347
Key Players for Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
- Novartis AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Acetelion Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Sanofi S.A.
- Astra Zeneca plc
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company Limited
- Pfizer Inc
Study Objectives Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anti-hypertensive drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments and sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anti-hypertensive-drugs-market-2347
Global anti-hypertensive drugs market has been segmented on the basis of pharmacological class, hypertension type, disease source and Region.
Regional Analysis of Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for global anti-hypertensive drugs. Europe is the second-largest market for global anti-hypertensive drugs. The near future market for anti-hypertensive drugs will be dominated by the developed regions with developing regions providing a supporting role only. However the developing regions market particularly Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing and is likely to be the key to the future.
The report for Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –