Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Drugs Market Forecast 2017-2027: Chemotherapy, EGFR and ALK Inhibitors, VEGF/VEGFR Inhibitors, Immunotherapy, Others
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Drugs market is estimated at $7.86bn in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the full forecast period. In 2016, the chemotherapy segment generated a revenue of $3.28bn and represented 41.7% of the total NSCLC drugs market.
Discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector, in this brand new Visiongain 172-page report you will receive 133 charts – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 172-page report provides clear detailed insight into the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
Please email Sara Peerun to request a free overview of this important report. Email email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 207 549 9987.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Drugs market forecasts from 2017-2027
This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the main therapeutic segments:
• EGFR and ALK Inhibitors
• VEGF / VEGFR Inhibitors
This report provides revenue forecast to 2027 for the leading drugs in this market:
• Alimta (pemetrexed) by Eli Lilly
• Avastin (bevacizumab) by Roche
• Tarceva (erlotinib) by Roche
• Iressa (gefitinib) by AstraZeneca
• Gilotrif (afatinib) by Boehringer Ingelheim
• Xalkori (crizotinib) by Pfizer
• Abraxane (paclitaxel Protein-Bound) by Celgene
• Taxotere (docetaxel) by Sanofi
• Cyramza (ramucirumab) by Eli Lilly
• Zykadia (ceritinib) by Novartis
• Opdivo (nivolumab) by Bristol-Myers Squibb
This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• The US
• The UK
• Rest of the World
To see a comprehensive table of contents of this report please click on:
This report also includes a chapter on R&D which discusses some of the most promising and prominent late-stage candidates
• Our study includes a SWOT analysis of this industry and market
• Our study explores the issues and forces that influence the NSCLC drugs market:
• Genetic mutations allowing for targeted therapies, newer medicines offering improved treatment outcomes
• Treatment protocols by stage and for patient populations – maintenance, second-line and third-line therapies
• Regulators’ views and cost-effectiveness – challenges and opportunities in drug approvals, pricing, reimbursement and healthcare budgets
• Recent approval for the NSCLC indication – expanding treatment options
• Overcoming patent expiries and competition from generic drugs
• Identification of biomarkers for targeted therapies, advancing treatment protocols.
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Please email Sara Peerun to request a free overview of this important report. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 207 549 9987
Company Name: Visiongain Limited
Contact Person: Sara Peerun
Phone: +44 207 3366100
Address:143 Airport House, Purley way
City: London CR0 0XZ
Country: United Kingdom